Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous money (even what City were offering) for someone turning 30 and on a free in 4 1/2 months! He’s a really good player, but I’ve never gone into a game against arsenal worrying because he was playing in the way I would Barca - Messi or PSG - Neymar. Yet in the last 6 months he’s been made out to be the most outstanding talent in the Premiership

Your not wrong, I also think Sanchez has already peaked.

Honestly, it's Groundhog Day for us.
Happens with unerring regularity every transfer window and nothing happens.
As for Wenger, do you realise most of us just want him to go?
Our season is over. We're battling with Burnley for 6th place.

I do think Wenger will call it a day in the summer, but I can’t help but feel these rumoured deals are him throwing his last set of dice.

He has nowhere to go but spend on sone top quality players to try and at least convince a few fans.

Can we please forget about Sanchez and move on. We are not interested enough in his demands and, quite frankly, yet another South American would make the team unbalanced anyway.

So we haven’t ended our interest then?

The doors still open for Sanchez
Yes if he chooses to stick to the demands that City have laid on the line. Basically " you can still come to us Alexis and we will welcome you as much as we sought and pursued you last summer ,
but on our terms "
Don't think he will .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.