The unpopular objective thread

Is that true?

Is that true? Can you provide one example of this?

Here's the post that got me banned, harsh on Manga (but qualified with some praise) but sadly elements of it are true. The language is strong because everyone was saying he was world class/the next Vincent Kompany and I felt like the only sane one in the asylum. I've seen posts on here where people have said worse about players and ex-players and not been banned. Anyway, I'm not arsed anyway and won't mention it again, we're 12 points clear no point rerunning old arguments.

'Sorry, but he was atrocious today.

He probably stood out more than anyone, along with Fernando, because they both had more of the ball than any other player. That's it.

Almost every time he ran out of defence with the ball, he conceded possession and if we were playing a better team, at least one of those times, we would have been punished. He comes out of defence, plays a shit, bobbly pass which inevitably goes to an opposition player, and he's like a bull in a china shop trying to get back into position. We saw it against West Ham and Hull and again today - his balance and co-ordination is absolutely dreadful.If there was a spot-the-ball competition showing him in the air, having just won a header, we'd have to exhume Alan Turing to solve it because it comes off in that many different directions, nobody knows where to run or what to do. I've seen 50p heads, I've seen 20p heads, but I've never seen anyone head the ball like they have craniofacial microsomia.

His athleticism will always get him out of trouble and enable him to do well in the air and go shoulder to shoulder with anyone, and for that reason, a lot of strikers won't like playing against him, and I suppose he has it in him to have great games now and then, but his biggest problem is that he does not yet know how to kick the ball. And in 'football', that is a problem'.

There are a lot of City fans who spend way too much time thinking about Utd, as proven by the 1400 page thread on them.

This, this and this.

OK, I hate them too, but I reckon at least 75% of the singing at the last away game I went to was about or related to the rags ("mind the gap", "mourinho's cracking up", "park the bus"). Was doing my head in.

I still think we will win the league but the title race is going to be a lot closer than it currently is.

No it didn't

'It's nashark under another name. We've already binned him for a while as he has form for wumming.

On the topic of Mangala, I'm a big fan. Think he's going to be one of the best in the world in a few years. He has everything in his game and the things he doesn't have are trainable or come with experience.

This is one of those topics that will be bumped in 5 years and everybody will have a great big laugh about how stupid some posters sounded. A bit like the Kompany threads is bumped semi-regularly'

You replied to my post with this and banned me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.