The unpopular objective thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Theengelbert, 17 Jan 2018.

1. And I thought I might have gone too far! But I agree with everything except the QPR game. That's bollocks!

2. Gorton_Tubster

Gorton_Tubster

We wont win the league this year, the media, the country, will all be willing Liverpool on to win it whilst we perform at last years nervous levels for the 2nd half of the season. Been waiting to get that off my chest for a while, now it cant happen.

The most important thing to our team is the team spirit, doesnt matter how skilled (To a degree) the players are, they just got to be intelligent and can play football. sick of hearing about the latest whizkid player who can score wonder goals etc. If they dont work hard and believe in the club/manager then we aint going anywhere

fuck off Sanchez

3. Bewar3them00n

Bewar3them00n

I think Vinny started out as a midfielder, always thought he was decent on the ball, and could pick pass, but Stones and Ota have surpassed him on that front this season.

I love blue moon, but not because it's sung by our fans, but because it's in my favourite film "American Werewolf in London"!

4. manctheknife

manctheknife

As my alter-ego user name got a lifetime ban from these portals, for arguing the very point made in line 1 of this list,with the OP i offer the following:
    Damocles is a fking hypocrite.

5. feelymcfeel

feelymcfeel

I'm about 90% sure Ginger Kev isn't actually proper ginger.

6. Damocles

Damocles

I'm not personally responsible for your ban and we have never banned a single person because of an opinion they've expressed, only the manner in which it has been expressed. Oh and I went through about 400 pages of insults because I mentioned this the day of the trophy parade so you can stick that one.

Funny how everybody is innocent in jail. It's never YOU lot at fault is it? Always Nazi moderators.

7. dickie davies

dickie davies

And had the audacity to leave Liverpool

I were not a City fan my view would be that Raheem Sterling isn't a particularly good player. He looks good because of who he's playing alongside and the majority of his goals this season have been unmissable tap ins

8. manctheknife

manctheknife

It was you, you hypocritical twat.....there you go, another ban imminent.

9. Damocles

Damocles

Tell you what, I'll look it up so the gallery can play along as well and they can see you're full of shit. What was the name?

Also, it's almost like you think there's a ban incoming because you were unable to reasonably express yourself isn't it? WHICH WAS LITERALLY WHAT I JUST SAID.

10. Cobra

Cobra

Personally I think his technique is still terrible, he doesn’t seem strike the ball cleanly 90% of the time. His goal in the friendly vs Madrid in the summer was the only time I’ve ever seen a player mishit it so badly that it wrong footed the keeper.