Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
For scum: £27m gross, £14m net (AND £20m sign on fee, >10m agent fee, £30m for arse)

For us: £13m gross, so quite low in comparison though there would have been bonus at the end of season etc.

Actually, I can now see why he took the scum money, he had to, it's mind boggling amounts.

A few argue that its 13m net from us, but this is unrealistic considering our wage structure and our bonus approach that we implemented since Pellegrini. 13m gross is definitely our offer.

But people are talking like he is throwing his career away by being at Celtic at the age of 20. Don't see it, if he goes there permanently then maybe but when you are successful somewhere, comfortable there, winning things and playing I think it's harsh some of the criticism coming his way.
If a player gets comfortable at this stage in his development he's never going to get to the next level.

Ourselves and Chavs sack him off, rags have a clear run, offer obscene amounts of money and they STILL can't get it over the line. Bunch of amateurs.

A few argue that its 13m net from us, but this is unrealistic considering our wage structure and our bonus approach that we implemented since Pellegrini. 13m gross is definitely our offer.

As you say, it's unrealistic. It would mean we offered him approx £26m gross, which begs the question why walk away from extra mil - no chance.

Seeing as Mino Raiola now claims he approached manure 6 weeks ago with the idea of swapping Miki for Sanchez and, he is known to work with Di Marzio and the figures for Sanchez from City originated from Di Marzio, I think it was all stage managed to make it look like manure were not having their pants pulled down.

Good luck to Sanchez, he is a very good player who would have improved us and WILL improve the rags.

I suspect he will prove to be a good addition for them over the next couple of seasons and they will argue that it is money well spent.

The issue will come a couple of years down the line when he starts to fade, they will have a player on exceptional money who they just won't be able to move on, there is a real risk of this being a Rooney situation all over again.

I could kind of understand the deal if it was a short term deal of a couple of years, this way they would be paying top dollar for a player at the end of his peak years but not saddled with the commitment after that time. Given they have Martial and Rashford who could play the same position it would be more prudent.

Cheers. I'll try and remind them of this next time it comes up. Probably fall on deaf ears though as those c***s have an uncanny habit of ignoring facts that don't suit their agenda.

Truth is not part of the mantra that those fuckwits have to learn before pledging their allegiance to the Rag cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.