Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just ask where all this has started from...everyone seems giddy so I want to be aswell but ain't got a frig what's happened

Can I just ask where all this has started from...everyone seems giddy so I want to be aswell but ain't got a frig what's happened
Various reports saying he's agreed to a deal to come to us. Some saying he's already in Manchester. Some saying the deal will be announced in a matter of hours.

Has to be surely.

I'm sort of gobsmacked about this.

I've wanted another cb for years & haven't been exactly overwhelmed with the quality of any we have been linked with, including Stones & Otamendi but this was the guy who I actually thought looked more like he could make a proper world level cb than any of them (even VVD).

I just assumed he was no go re City & would end up at Real or Barca.

I was never arsed about Sanchez in the summer & really wanted VVD instead but in a direct choice, would still have gone for AFL if I thought it possible.

This & Fred & a cup final. Fantastic.

Thank you Sanchez, for being a greedy two faced, lying ****, you have done us the biggest favour we could ever have had imo, & absolutely made the Jan transfer window for me.

Why haven't they announced it before I'm going to bed? Fucking amateur hour. Txiki out.

Has to be surely.

I'm sort of gobsmacked about this.

I've wanted another cb for years & haven't been exactly overwhelmed with the quality of any we have been linked with, including Stones & Otamendi but this was the guy who I actually thought looked more like he could make a proper world level cb than any of them (even VVD).

I just assumed he was no go re City & would end up at Real or Barca.

I was never arsed about Sanchez in the summer & really wanted VVD instead but in a direct choice, would still have gone for AFL if I thought it possible.

This & Fred & a cup final. Fantastic.

Thank you Sanchez, for being a greedy two faced, lying ****, you have done us the biggest favour we could ever have had imo, & absolutely made the Jan transfer window for me.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.