Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF......the exact opposite. The media are desperate for pep to fail.

I have wasted too much time, too much money and too much emotional energy watching football for last 45 years from conference to premier league.

I can easily acknowledge this Man city side plays the best football I have ever, EVER seen.......why can't the rag media !

The journalists are supportive.
The hacks live in hope.
Sky want to please their base and want it to fail to preserve their income.
BT are more ambivalent, even if the pundits aren't.

The Sun today has Mourinho claiming we are making up an excuse by saying we could not afford Sanchez after he chose them over us.

Nobody buys that surely? He chose their money over ours is the reality.

There is no mention of why we chose not to pay, only the insistence that City or Chelsea could have done. And that if this been a normal transfer then the fee for Sanchez would have been £100 - £150 million! So we would have paid the same as United all told then.

Except of course this is real life and not the world of make believe and he wasn't worth anything like that price.

Or is he saying in a straight swap Mickytaryan was worth anything remotely like that?

Yet immediately below the Sun have a very telling list of what PL players are being paid and this shows Sanchez.

They do not point it out but it leaps out at you that KDB and Aguero combined are getting around what Sanchez is on his own.

Meaning I assume he thinks they are basically each half the player Sanchez is?

And if you add Pogba to Sanchez combined they are equal to KDB, Aguero, Silva and any other City player you choose.

In nobody's reality but his is that good value.

WTF......the exact opposite. The media are desperate for pep to fail.

I have wasted too much time, too much money and too much emotional energy watching football for last 45 years from conference to premier league.

I can easily acknowledge this Man city side plays the best football I have ever, EVER seen.......why can't the rag media !

I think I may be able to answer this. Like you I have followed the blue's for more years than I can mention, through the ups and downs, and like you feel this team is the best we have ever seen. In my view the media don't want to acknowledge this because it's quite possible now that our success is having a detrimental effect on the main media cash cow, the rags. Since our take over we have seen a major change in the premier three elite demise, Dippers, the Arse, and now Salford and they don't like it because, it's quite possible the strangle hold they have had over the Premiership the past years is coming to an end, effecting the sale and click bait of so called news.

The Sun today has Mourinho claiming we are making up an excuse by saying we could not afford Sanchez after he chose them over us.

Nobody buys that surely? He chose their money over ours is the reality.

There is no mention of why we chose not to pay, only the insistence that City or Chelsea could have done. And that if this been a normal transfer then the fee for Sanchez would have been £100 - £150 million! So we would have paid the same as United all told then.

Except of course this is real life and not the world of make believe and he wasn't worth anything like that price.

Or is he saying in a straight swap Mickytaryan was worth anything remotely like that?

Yet immediately below the Sun have a very telling list of what PL players are being paid and this shows Sanchez.

They do not point it out but it leaps out at you that KDB and Aguero combined are getting around what Sanchez is on his own.

Meaning I assume he thinks they are basically each half the player Sanchez is?

And if you add Pogba to Sanchez combined they are equal to KDB, Aguero, Silva and any other City player you choose.

In nobody's reality but his is that good value.

Every rag fan site on YouTube believes all this bullshit, I could post links but don't want to give them the clicks.

From the BBC....

at 14:45
'Never near'

Cardiff v Man City (Sun, 16:00 GMT)

18c44f8f-e824-4f4b-bb6b-dad259f741f9.jpg

Manchester City

More from Pep Guardiola now, who was asked if he has nearly got the squad he would like at moneybags Manchester City.

"Never near," he insists.

"A player might be happy to be be on the bench this season and next season he wants to leave if he is not playing regularly. If you look at your squad and think you have done it for three seasons, it would be a big mistake."

It never ends.

sky`s flag ship company since it started has been utd ,but 3 major changes have happened since , chelsea forced the FA into a top 4 . city caused one of the g14 to drop out of that then utd the FA as they too had used utd as their flagship company by then and sky drew up there battle plan against city, then came BT no longer could sky and the FA adapt results with impunity we then had the big three outside the top 4 on a regular basis , so the moral of this story is do not click on any utd story no matter what the bait do not buy the sun star and the mirror only a moron would anyway ditch sky and buy a tv box and get everyone you know to do the same take away utds market

Got this from comments:

He was in the youth set up at the turn of the millennium. Released in 2004. Never had a professional contract. Never got within a mile of the first team squad. Still, it wouldn’t be the Evening News if they missed a chance to attach a negative slant to anything relating to their local club

Typical MUEN tbh.

I think I may be able to answer this. Like you I have followed the blue's for more years than I can mention, through the ups and downs, and like you feel this team is the best we have ever seen. In my view the media don't want to acknowledge this because it's quite possible now that our success is having a detrimental effect on the main media cash cow, the rags. Since our take over we have seen a major change in the premier three elite demise, Dippers, the Arse, and now Salford and they don't like it because, it's quite possible the strangle hold they have had over the Premiership the past years is coming to an end, effecting the sale and click bait of so called news.
Please write out 1000 times:

"The rags play in TRAFFORD, not Salford. The clue is in the name of the shithole they play in."

Please send to @Ric by 3:30pm on Sunday.

When the Rags 1st got sponsored by Chevrolet all the 1st team players and coaches got to choose a Chevrolet car the majority went for the sporty type one that's in the transformers movies don't know what it's called but that's what they all got....the thing was the cars were all left hand drive and at Carrington the buzzer for the security gate is on the right as you drive up this meant any player using this enterance had to get out off his car and press the buzzer to get in, this obviously became a pain so the car park at Carrington ended up looking like a Chevrolet car show room as each player and coach started to leave them and go back to their own car
Running round to press the button is known as the Chevvy Chase.
OK, I'm outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.