West Brom Post Match Thread

Well I'm delighted with the way we are handling the kids, and I'm delighted that we finally have some who are good enough. The problem with our Academy in my opinion has not been a reluctance to involve players, it has been a lack of players good enough to involve. The only way anyone can make an argument that we aren't doing it right is if a player goes on and makes it at a club of our level.

Zinchenko couldn't get a game last season for PSV. Now he's playing here. Not a person at the CFA could've predicted that. He wasn't even meant to be here either - we just couldn't find him a loan in the summer. It's not always about talent, it's about opportunity and circumstance too. Zinchenko isn't any more talented than Maffeo, the Garcias, Ambrose and co. He's just got his chance and thankfully he's taking it. I'd wager a fair bit that if some previously around had had a similar bit of fortune they'd be still here doing just as well.

just another win and run of the mill game

its how far have manchester city come is clear to see not in the scorelines or the 15 points clear in the premier league but the tac tic's now being use to stop us. its clear GBH by the others. send out the chopper and cut down the likes of KDB and sane silva walker sterling your going to be ok the officials are turning a blind eye and hiding behind the so called rule its (the engish game) ???

in all the years of the premier league and united walking all over the others in the premier league never would you see tackles like we have see this season on manchester city players. and never in a million years would the media and officials come out and say its the english game fergie would have hung them out to dry if anybody tackled any of players like city have had to put up with this season its is GBH

so its clear they don't want manchester city top of the tree and winning the lot and re-writing the history books and when you see bobby madley turn up in manchester city games he is under orders from the top to get under the skin of this manchester city team and manager. last night was the straw that broke the camel back 2 of the worst tackles ever seen in the premier league was just waved away a yellow card in knowing that nothing can be done. bobby madley knows the rules inside out he covered his back with them 2 yellows

the tackle on diaz was shocking you feel sick seeing it its GBH the young lad is so so lucky he is not in hospital this morning also the kung foo tackle on KDB was again clear the players know they can get away with it why else do something like that. ok he (only) clipped KDB this time but its intent to hurt a player and a red card

the only thing is thank god the crazy gang Wimbledon are not in the premier league and playing manchester city its would be like watching the film kill bill and quentin tarantino the commemorator

Pellegrini was just minding the office till Pep got here while Mancini kicked off because he was being given C listers like Rodwell and Sinclair when he knew full well the team needed quality, as for playing Boyata early, we didn`t have a fit central defender if I remember correctly, he played him at old tragic as well and he was our motm.

He chose to play Boyata. Then he dropped him, for ages, then stuck him back in, away from home in a European game, then dropped him for ages, then stuck him back in, at Old Trafford in a league cup semi final.

He wasn't 'given them', he chose to waste our money on them, when he couldn't get his difficult targets, rather than do what Pep is doing, keep the money & look to spend it on quality.

If he or Pellegrini were in charge now, we would have two more players this window. And a lot less money for the summer.

We showed last night, how there is a lot more to come from some of the players already here.

Well I'm delighted with the way we are handling the kids, and I'm delighted that we finally have some who are good enough. The problem with our Academy in my opinion has not been a reluctance to involve players, it has been a lack of players good enough to involve. The only way anyone can make an argument that we aren't doing it right is if a player goes on and makes it at a club of our level.

Well then the academy has been shit.

I've been hearing for years about hundreds of players "we should be giving X a run in the team " but I haven't seen one player who we have not got involved who has subsequently left us and become a player at the level we are now at

Trippier and Ben Mee were both released by that dogs bastard hughes, both shone in our youth team and for my money I would have resigned Tripier over Walker while Ben Mee is the kind of clever player (And a natural leader) who could have fit into a Pep team with ease.
It makes far more sense to bring players up to a level where they go out on loan and get game time,

Well then the academy has been shit.
I wouldn't say "shit", because it's made us money from player sales and the crop coming through now have obviously been nurtured for years. But it's taken a while to start bearing fruit, now it is doing and we are really seeing the benefits this season.

Zinchenko couldn't get a game last season for PSV. Now he's playing here. Not a person at the CFA could've predicted that. He wasn't even meant to be here either - we just couldn't find him a loan in the summer. It's not always about talent, it's about opportunity and circumstance too. Zinchenko isn't any more talented than Maffeo, the Garcias, Ambrose and co. He's just got his chance and thankfully he's taking it. I'd wager a fair bit that if some previously around had had a similar bit of fortune they'd be still here doing just as well.

And Pep mentioned again last night, that Zinchenko is a No 10, playing out of position, & he was also happy to play Foden, as a 'wingback' !

We know we have seen plenty of players who could have played games for City & this is just proving it.

If only Pep had arrived a few years earlier.

Good win yesterday and Laporte looks a player albeit he was rarely tested.
He'll have tougher games, but when someone is questioning an incoming foreign player's abilities, it's normally this type of game they talk about. We'll see how he gets on v Burnley, as they won't be sitting back.

just another win and run of the mill game

its how far have manchester city come is clear to see not in the scorelines or the 15 points clear in the premier league but the tac tic's now being use to stop us. its clear GBH by the others. send out the chopper and cut down the likes of KDB and sane silva walker sterling your going to be ok the officials are turning a blind eye and hiding behind the so called rule its (the engish game) ???

in all the years of the premier league and united walking all over the others in the premier league never would you see tackles like we have see this season on manchester city players. and never in a million years would the media and officials come out and say its the english game fergie would have hung them out to dry if anybody tackled any of players like city have had to put up with this season its is GBH

so its clear they don't want manchester city top of the tree and winning the lot and re-writing the history books and when you see bobby madley turn up in manchester city games he is under orders from the top to get under the skin of this manchester city team and manager. last night was the straw that broke the camel back 2 of the worst tackles ever seen in the premier league was just waved away a yellow card in know that nothing can be done. bobby madley knows the rules inside out he covered his back with them 2 yellows

the tackle on diaz was shocking you feel sick seeing it its GBH the young lad is so so lucky he is not in hospital this morning also the kung foo tackle on KDB was again clear the players know they can get away with it why else do something like that. ok he (only) clipped KDB this time but its intent to hurt a player and a red card

the only thing is thank god the crazy gang Wimbledon are not in the premier league and playing manchester city its would be like watching the film kill bill and quentin tarantino the commemorator

Yes its pre meditated, it will all come out some day. Too many involved for someone not to let the cat out of the bag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.