Eden Hazard

Probably the best alternative to Mahrez IMO. But we're not getting him. Too expensive even for us and Real is desperate for the next galacticos.
Hazard as a rotation option for the wing? Come on, he's too good and expensive for it. He'd be a main man, attacking though the middle, lots of similarities between him and 21yo Messi in 2008-2009.

Hazard as a rotation option for the wing? Come on, he's too good and expensive for it. He'd be a main man, attacking though the middle, lots of similarities between him and 21yo Messi in 2008-2009.

I agree that he's good. That's why I said he's best alternative.

There's a quote from Pep on the BBC website which includes him saying: "Maybe in the future we are able to buy one player for £100m or something like that. Maybe it is going to happen." in the feature about Mahrez.

I think for the right player we would spend what we need to. Hazard would definitely be worth it.

There's a quote from Pep on the BBC website which includes him saying: "Maybe in the future we are able to buy one player for £100m or something like that. Maybe it is going to happen." in the feature about Mahrez.

I think for the right player we would spend what we need to. Hazard would definitely be worth it.

You could be right mate but after reports that we werent willing to match Mbappe, Sanchez and Mahrez(Leicester) asking prices, I would be surprised if we turned round this summer and spent 120-150mil+ on Hazard. It would seem we'd more likely spend that same amount on buying 3 players.

imagine if City buy both Kane and Hazard for £300M.
worldwide meltdown.
please Txiki, make it happen. lol

Hazard would make our play less fluent, that could be negative for GabiJesus & co

Hazard is a good player but i wouldn't like to see him at my beloved Man City

Hazard would make our play less fluent, that could be negative for GabiJesus & co

Hazard is a good player but i wouldn't like to see him at my beloved Man City

Hazard is the closet player you could find that could replicate Messi in the false 9 position. Not anywhere near as good as Messi, no one is. But he’d be unreal in a free role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.