Kodi/SPMC

What boxes are best for watching IPTV? I keep reading either a dreamlink which is IPTV only or get a decent Android box? Id basically like something with a good interface / guide, on demand if poss but then also with the choice of having Kodi etc on it too?
What's your budget mate?

Does anyone know which frame refresh rate 23.976 content looks best at? I've got a frequency switcher addon on spmc that works a treat but the default setting for 23.976 is 24hz. I get the dreaded judder on this setting every 30/40 seconds or so. I can change the addon to 50 or 60hz so i wondered which of these deals with 23.976 the best. I understand it works in multiples so 23.976 X2 is 47.94 and X3 is 71.91. Does this mean 50hz/fps is best? I might of answered my own question there, ha. Can some smart arse on here tell me if thats wrong and which one will work the best. Cheers

Does anyone know which frame refresh rate 23.976 content looks best at? I've got a frequency switcher addon on spmc that works a treat but the default setting for 23.976 is 24hz. I get the dreaded judder on this setting every 30/40 seconds or so. I can change the addon to 50 or 60hz so i wondered which of these deals with 23.976 the best. I understand it works in multiples so 23.976 X2 is 47.94 and X3 is 71.91. Does this mean 50hz/fps is best? I might of answered my own question there, ha. Can some smart arse on here tell me if thats wrong and which one will work the best. Cheers
You can use the sync playback to display and adjust refresh rates option in the settings mate

You can use the sync playback to display and adjust refresh rates option in the settings mate
I've got adjust refresh rate set but havent got sync playback set because im using audio passthrough. It looks fine set to 50 and 60hz but me being a bit obsessive on the settings in kodi/SPMC wanted to know which setting was the closest match.

I think this is where the problem comes from

https://www.extron.com/company/article.aspx?id=32pulldown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.