How many points to win the league?

90 points max. That's if the rags win all theirs. 33 points left to play for, 16 points ahead leaves 17 so that is 6 wins and it is ours.

I think we are hitting now a group of games that are hard games arsenal Chelsea’s Everton and stoke
Looks like our players are coming back in good time. Sane, Delph and Jesus will all play a part in these I reckon. Then Mendy will be back in April.

I still think it's the home game after we win it.
And we have home games on the weekends of the FAC 6th round and semi-finals so those will be shuffled as appropriate if we or Brighton/Swansea get through. This might be messy if we're still in Europe.
I'd get a definitive answer from the PL before booking flights and tickets.
Shite. I was banking on Huddersfield.

Absolutely no point bringing Mendy back this season. Let him do it properly.
Definitely no point rushing him but if he gets back to full fitness I don’t see why we can get him back up to speed. I bet he’s absolutely raring to get back out there. Still plenty of football left in the season, plenty of big games and only Pep can judge whether he thinks Mendy is ready for it.

90 points max. That's if the rags win all theirs. 33 points left to play for, 16 points ahead leaves 17 so that is 6 wins and it is ours.
Only need 5 wins if we actually beat United (& Liverpool don't win every game between now and then).

So if we lose one and win four of our next five, we'll be going in to the United game knowing a win seals the title.

I can't wait.

Well if they gain 25 then they are still behind. Not that your logic more any sense. Why are they more likely to win by big margins then they are to win 1-0 or 2-1?

Do you lick windows?

A team that wins 11 in a row tends to have big wins as they are on great form, and Spurs have scored 4 and 5 recently. Talk Sport said the same about city not catching up Liverpool as their GD was worth a extra point, and the same in 2012 when we wear 8 points down.

They increase their GD by 25 and we lose a few make it close, especially as we conceded 4 away in Liverpool last 2 visits and got completely outplayed by Spurs in the last away game.

A disgraceful disability comment by the way

A team that wins 11 in a row tends to have big wins as they are on great form, and Spurs have scored 4 and 5 recently. Talk Sport said the same about city not catching up Liverpool as their GD was worth a extra point, and the same in 2012 when we wear 8 points down.

They increase their GD by 25 and we lose a few make it close, especially as we conceded 4 away in Liverpool last 2 visits and got completely outplayed by Spurs in the last away game.

A disgraceful disability comment by the way
Oh jog on and stop making stuff up.

Our last two defeats at Spurs and Pool garnered a minus 2 goal difference. Not that we play Liverpool away again this season and we beat Spurs 4-1 at home without breaking sweat.

Also at no point did united or Liverpool have a superior goal difference in 2012 or 2014.

Just accept when you’re wrong and you won’t look so silly. In Chelsea’s 13 game winning run, they won 8 games by a single goal also. To expect 4’s and 5’s to fit your dream scenario is ridiculous.

Still think Pep is a fraud?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.