Veganism

Euthanasia is the reflief of pain & suffering. The meat industry is killing healthy animals to eat, do you see the difference between that and helping an injured dog die?

Do you think this looks humane?

Slaughter without stunning for religious purposes is something we don't discuss.

It's very clearly not humane and its both disgusting and illegal but not for one second do i believe its the norm in the meat industry and not for a second do i believe an organisation like animal aid would be honest and admit to that fact.

Sadly all animals that go to the slaughter house get killed & chopped up. So is there a humane way to kill a sentient being that doesn't want to die & fights until their last breath to stay alive do you think?

So you eat cactus, grass & rose thorns as well as being making your decisions on ethics on what a dinosaur would do?

Do you think plants feel pain?

I believe that anything with a defence or warning mechanism doesn't want to be eaten or killed. To me that suggests they feel pain.

You leave the bloody dinosaurs out of this, they died for our sins.

Sadly all animals that go to the slaughter house get killed & chopped up. So is there a humane way to kill a sentient being that doesn't want to die & fights until their last breath to stay alive do you think?
Yeah, a guillotine. Short and sweet. Better than leaving them to get sick or killed painfully and slowly by their natural predators in the wild. Mankind are the best thing that ever happened to domesticated animals.

You know they don’t?

As they don't have a brain, central nervous system or pain receptors it would be anatomically not possible for them to feel pain.

Do you think peeling a potato is the same as skinning a dog alive then?

Yeah, a guillotine. Short and sweet. Better than leaving them to get sick or killed painfully and slowly by their natural predators in the wild. Mankind are the best thing that ever happened to domesticated animals.

Having had the pleasure of living and working on a game farm in South Africa for 5 years i've seen first hand the absolute cruelty of nature and the suffering it often brings to animals whilst learning about animal husbandry and the benefits that brings to both humans and the animals.

It doesn't fight to its last breath if its unconscious which is what should happen.

As they don't have a brain, central nervous system or pain receptors it would be anatomically not possible for them to feel pain.

Whilst i accept you have your opinion on this and respect it even if i dont agree, talk of those you dont agree with accepting dogs being skinned alive is frankly fucking stupid and bang out of order.

Lets keep this civil please.

Plants have all 3. Not as developed as a human beings, but then, neither are those of a sheep.

A potato is actually a mature seed and hence waste produce, not a plant. A better analogy would be "do you think peeling a potato is the same as picking up dog shit then?" To which the answer would be no, because it's still a really stupid analogy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.