Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Not made of money. Good one. Liverpool are made of money and are spending it. Spurs are also made of money but won’t spend it.

£75m on VVD (a world record) and £40m on the Ox who only had a year left and Liverpool are not made money?? They are inflating the market even more!!!!

Anyway, the critical positions are GK, CB, DM and with that Pool will be much much stronger IMO. The fullbacks are young and show potential but I don’t watch you often enough to comment further being you have often rotated these positions.

Just better hope Salah doesn’t leave. I could see Real making a major bid, £160m+ especially if he scores some goals at the World Cup which he likely will.
The money for Ox, VvD and Salah came from the sale of Coutinho and Lucas. If we lose Salah, which is not impossible, then we will reinvest the profit again.

Lol, you guys do not wear the tagline 'we are considerably richer and bigger than you' very well at all. Stop being so defensive and enjoy your time in the limelight and why do you keep bringing up FFP?. You are richer than us, that's your good fortune and I don't begrudge you at all. I just want to be competitive and if we can compete on a smaller budget then that's down to good stewardship by the owners of LFC and more credit to us as a football club. We certainly will not be outspending you.
Good luck against Basle anyway, I'd love it if all the English teams make the last 8.
Sorry but there isn't a single scenario where I could wish the scumbag rags to win a game, I hope Seville batter em to oblivion, happy to see you and Spurs through and hopefully get one of you in the QF...!

Lol, you guys do not wear the tagline 'we are considerably richer and bigger than you' very well at all. Stop being so defensive and enjoy your time in the limelight and why do you keep bringing up FFP?. You are richer than us, that's your good fortune and I don't begrudge you at all. I just want to be competitive and if we can compete on a smaller budget then that's down to good stewardship by the owners of LFC and more credit to us as a football club. We certainly will not be outspending you.
Good luck against Basle anyway, I'd love it if all the English teams make the last 8.
Ole Porto.

You love your little digs don’t you.... more credit to you as a football club my arse. You are a typical nauseating dipper!

Liverpool and their brainwashed entitled fans make me want to vomit even the way they chant firminios name goes right through me.

We are not 'richer' than you, we make more fucking money than you do.

We were 'richer' than you, but your lot, along with such virtuous people as Manchester Utd, Platini, Berlusconi, & other self interested ****s, brought in ffp, which put a stop to our owner investing money in players.

And you ****s keep accusing us of 'cheating' because we are better at making money than you are. Klopp is making snidey fucking comments about us being owned by a country etc, it wouldn't fucking matter if we were WE WOULD BNOT BE ALLOWED TO SPEND THEIR MONEY. In normal business world, we coud have investment, & spend years paying it back, like Sky did when they financed you fuckers & Utd etc for years.

BUT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO. And the bloke we have to hand our fucking books to is DAVID GILL the Manchester Utd ceo who has moved to UEFA to help fuck us over & keep them competitive.

We run at a profit.

And no, it's not because we are being 'given' money by bent insider sponsorship deals, it's because we have a fucking enormous business spread around the world.

Look at Etihad now & the profile it has, compared top what it was when it appeared on City's shirt. We have been the best fucking deal, they ever made & they are now getting us cheap. It was a brilliant business decision to sponsor the City 'project' & when the next deal comes around, they will have to cough up a fucking lot more.

We are not 'rich' we do not have 'endless money', like lying ****s keep telling everyone, we are a business, which currenly makes less money than Manchester Utd (hence they could sign Pogba & Sanchez when it's out of our budget) but a fucking sight more than your lot, in spite of you having a 20 year advantage to have got ahead of us.

Because your people have been shit at it & ours have been brilliant. And your owners are in it purely to milk your club wheras ours are happy to build it.

@Neville Kneville

A great response pal,but don't rise to the troll.Hes on borrowed time.

Well, I kike to put it out there anyway.

These wankers, like Wenger & the rest, have put us in the position where we are heavily scrutinised by the ceo of our most hated rivals & the club who stands lose most by our success, & when even he has no option but to pass our accounts through the system, they are still whining about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.