How many points to win the league?

For that to happen Roachy Manure need to win their remaining 11 games.

With all respect their is more chance of us being invited to one of Beyonce's pads by Beyonce herself for lots of fun with her naked in her bed than Manure winning their last 11 games on the spin.
Fair do's, don't mind being wrong either. Lol. Going to put you on the spot for a bit of fun though if you don't mind. Give us the winning total and the fixture. Beyonce is a serious piece of fluff as well.

nice little illustration of the season so far

DV6LXjxWAAUeFWS.jpg:large
That looks like a projection of my man juice after Newcastles goal.

Well the best predictive site on the net now says that only 78 points will win it.

We are predicted to get 96

http://clubelo.com/ManCity

Also says Liverpool will finish second though United are still our biggest threat with a 1 in 1000 chance of winning it.

We've seen out points gap concertina this season, and as we stand today is a whopping SIXTEEN points. Just wow. Now the spoilt brat that I am, wants that gap firmly in double figures. Is 20 clear a step too far even for this squad? We face Arsenal and Chelsea next in the league. Think United face Chelsea and Palace.. My hope is our results better theirs by 1 point and when we get to the derby have it at 17 points, ready to win and go 20 points clear. A dream too far?

We've seen out points gap concertina this season, and as we stand today is a whopping SIXTEEN points. Just wow. Now the spoilt brat that I am, wants that gap firmly in double figures. Is 20 clear a step too far even for this squad? We face Arsenal and Chelsea next in the league. Think United face Chelsea and Palace.. My hope is our results better theirs by 1 point and when we get to the derby have it at 17 points, ready to win and go 20 points clear. A dream too far?

This team and Pep deserve immortality.

For that reason, I want us rubbing every nose in it.

No half-arsed token gesture teams, putting the kids in.

Try and break Chelsea's 96 points, with only one loss against our name and record goals scored to really underline how revered this team should be.

Anything over 20 points has to be the target and be realistic.

Try and break Chelsea's 96 points, with only one loss against our name and record goals scored to really underline how revered this team should be.

Well said.
Id like us to break both 100pts and 100 goals as well as winning by 20pts. Possibly too much to ask but this team has the ability no doubt and players are getting fit again for the run in.

As was pointed out to me, the last 4 fixtures are easy so we could rest players and still beat the 95 record points total. It will be close.

Pep will not let them relax as winning breeds a winning mentality for the more important games.

Good thing is tho IF our players are fit the 1s rested will be replaced by decent players.

Good news for you. It was 95 points that Chelsea ended up with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.