Rafael Leao

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think on the relevant thread his team had set a €50m price for him
Unless inflation slows by summer if we go for him it’ll be around if not more then Mahrez money imo. I wouldn’t mind spending it cause he’s class but I just can’t see €50m for that much quality at such a young age.

Like what Im hearing with all our signings. Not really relevant what we think as you can be 110% sure Pep & the boys will be ITK. So if they say GO then fantastic.

The really, really good news is that given the ages of our new people there can be no doubt that Pep is here for the long term.

Like what Im hearing with all our signings. Not really relevant what we think as you can be 110% sure Pep & the boys will be ITK. So if they say GO then fantastic.

The really, really good news is that given the ages of our new people there can be no doubt that Pep is here for the long term.

Agreed! I imagine that kaldhoon has said we will back you all the way with the next generation of talent but you have have to sign a 5 year contract and mould them to the best team ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.