Do you really believe the league is over...?

Get it won, then beat Utd. The vultures will take care of the rest.

Just had a few cognacs & it actually helped give me a dose of reality when I switched on Sky & saw the table with us on 72 points.

Seventy Two fucking points.

It's ridiculous.

Another 9 points and its ours.

Ha, somebody had to come to keep up the Honey Bee sales. I'll be back for the Brighton game. Say hello, Im the guy in 216 with the brown face and a dozen fuckin coats on.
Where abouts are you? Fly out next Friday. Normally watch the games in J29 on Beach Road in Candolim but if theres a gathering of blues....

14 more points will win it and that's from 11 matches
The league is over folks and we win vs Arsenal in the League Cup, the quadruple becomes a reality
If we beat Arsenal in the League Cup, close out the League and reach at least the semis of the other two, then we might be in a position to talk about quadruples.

200w.gif

I will admit to occasionally thinking along these lines.
I’ll be honest, if the rags continue to implode and we win the league away to Stoke, I will consider having the entrance to their headquarters draped in rotten meat, splashed with curdled milk, and emblazoned with “SHAME” in pig’s blood.

I was all set to attend the match while I am back next month (will be at the Basel match, thankfully) and then they went and moved it to the ****ing 12th when I have to fly back here.

Now I am carefully monitoring United’s pathetic attempts at playing football (and desperately searching for tickets as I did not jump on Stoke’s site when they went on general sale; don’t have the points for away tickets) just so I can decide in March if I’ll pay the exorbitant fee to change my flight to be sure I am at the match.

United are in second, with 56 points from 27. If they continue that trajectory they get to 79 points roughly. In their remaining 11 games they have City, Arsenal, Liverpool & Chelsea still to play; they got hammered by each of those teams in the reverse fixtures & were very lucky to get 4 points from 12. It seems unlikely they'll even achieve that points total to me.

I expect United are well into a battle for fourth, would be surprised if they finish 2nd. And them finishing 1st is just not happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.