TV Series

Looking forward to the finale of McMafia tonight. Had a dream the other night Vadim shot me in Alty bus station. Not quite sure what that's about. Anyway, been decent Sunday night viewing

Agreed. Best serial drama on TV in ages in fact. Much, much better than that Hard Sun nonsense that I wasted several hours of my life on.

I watched 20 mins of that Hard Sun and thought this is going to be a pile of shit.

Finished Cardinal season 2 that was good watch.

I watched 20 mins of that Hard Sun and thought this is going to be a pile of shit.

Very astute of you. I should have known better. For a start it had that inept actor from Close to the Enemy in it - "Jim Stugess" (not that I knew his name). Utter garbage; I could act better than that, and I have no clue nor talent either. How he conned his way into being paid to do acting, god only knows.

Finished Cardinal season 2 that was good watch.

Loved Season 1 so really looking forward to this. How many episodes in Season 2? I’ve 6 downloaded - i mean, recorded.

Watched all altered Carbon brilliant

Really liked it. Shades of Blade Runner with the sets, costume etc.

Only thing that started to grate a few episodes in was the female cop who seemed to turn into a neurotic headcase, who was permenately angry lashing out at friends & foes alike.
Think it was a tad overdone & not needed, becoming slightly detrimental to the character as a whole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.