Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget that if it wasn't for financially doped, oil fuelled Citeh, they'd be top of the table. Can't compete with a nation. Football is gone. At least United earned their own money.

Repeat at every opportunity.

Don't forget that if it wasn't for financially doped, oil fuelled Citeh, they'd be top of the table. Can't compete with a nation. Football is gone. At least United earned their own money.

Repeat at every opportunity.

No. If they were not sh1t and playing to the best ability of every player they have they would still be 16 points behind us.
According to Sty Sprots they need yet another midfielder. F*ck me - just how many midfield players do they need? (almost misread the headline as "mediocre players" but my superbrain soon dismissed that as an option as everyone knows they have 24 of those in their squad and the other one would not suit us and wants to go back to Spain).

No. If they were not sh1t and playing to the best ability of every player they have they would still be 16 points behind us.
According to Sty Sprots they need yet another midfielder. F*ck me - just how many midfield players do they need? (almost misread the headline as "mediocre players" but my superbrain soon dismissed that as an option as everyone knows they have 24 of those in their squad and the other one would not suit us and wants to go back to Spain).

It's possible I didn't entirely mean that post or believe it...

Some very unfair criticism on here. Please remember his second and third (should it happen) seasons are “transitional” and the poor lamb’s been given fcuk all to spend. He’s too genial for his own good and any squad members who feel unhappy should take a long look in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.