Kodi/SPMC

Just out, a new covenant fork by the name of "one click" it's in the skydarks repo, dev has released it early with what's gone on this week, still needs a script module adding but it's scraping like a champion
http://skydarks.com/skydarks
Provider time out is set at 25 If you don't have a debrid account widen that out to around 40 secs

Blamo repo has changed, to get further updates , uninstall the current repo, go bk to install from from zip and reinstall, this is if you have placenta, death streams, death streams RD and Neptune rising installed from his repo
Url if needed, http://repo.mrblamo.xyz
I've tried to do this
I've uninstalled blamo then reinstalled from the link above
However when I try to install from the repository it says it can't find the repository

Last edited:
I've tried to do this
I've uninstalled blame then reinstalled from the link above
However when I try to install from the repository it says it can't find the repository
Been a few strange things going on last 2 days mate, resolve url updated twice this morn alone, there's a problem with gitlab, it's down at the mo so you can't install most things till its back up, anything already installed will work fine just any new installations won't, the blamo repo will install as I've just tried it but no addons will from it until the gitlab is sorted, go to install from zip, click on whatever you called it, then you need repo-blamo-0.0.8.zip,
The repo should install but like I say no addons will at the mo, I'll pop a comment on here when gitlab is bk up mate

Been a few strange things going on last 2 days mate, resolve url updated twice this morn alone, there's a problem with gitlab, it's down at the mo so you can't install most things till its back up, anything already installed will work fine just any new installations won't, the blamo repo will install as I've just tried it but no addons will from it until the gitlab is sorted, go to install from zip, click on whatever you called it, then you need repo-blamo-0.0.8.zip,
The repo should install but like I say no addons will at the mo, I'll pop a comment on here when gitlab is bk up mate
Cheers
Thought I'd update this afternoon as I had some time from your message I saw the other day.
Stupidly deleted the other as I thought that was the issue and there's no link to the old URL now!
It installs the zip file, but the repo is a different colour print to all the rest.

Cheers
Thought I'd update this afternoon as I had some time from your message I saw the other day.
Stupidly deleted the other as I thought that was the issue and there's no link to the old URL now!
It installs the zip file, but the repo is a different colour print to all the rest.
You wouldn't have got the 0.0.8 off the old url anyway mate so no worries there, was going to have a relaxing day myself after a late night but I've not stopped today pissing about with stuff, surprised my remote hasn't worn out haha, oh well I'm sure all will be fine soon ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.