Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's their most probable line up? Ospina in goal? Is Ramsey fit? Micky Tarian not eligible?

Good pitch. Sane and Silva will be much fitter. Hopefully Raheem is back along with Otamendi. City will win.

Do I sense a wee bit of flapping on here after last night. We'll be well up for this no doubt and will be playing on a perfect surface. Just play our game and it'll be fine. Bravo wasnt the worry last night at all. Walker fucked up and a few other OUTFIELD players were off it. Pep has basically moulded the starting 11 based on yesterdays team:

Bravo
Walker Otamendi Kompany Zinchenko
KDB Fernandinho Silva
Sterling Aguero Sane
Simply lovely that. 3-1 City

City have been the best team in the country all season so with this showpiece (of sorts) I expect them to put on a great display and not just win but win in style. Silva and Aguero to shine and maybe the sun will too. City 3-0.

Do I sense a wee bit of flapping on here after last night. We'll be well up for this no doubt and will be playing on a perfect surface. Just play our game and it'll be fine. Bravo wasnt the worry last night at all. Walker fucked up and a few other OUTFIELD players were off it. Pep has basically moulded the starting 11 based on yesterdays team:

Bravo
Walker Otamendi Kompany Zinchenko
KDB Fernandinho Silva
Sterling Aguero Sane
Simply lovely that. 3-1 City
I think Pep may leave Sane as a potential impact sub and start either Gundogan or Bernardo instead.

I think Pep may leave Sane as a potential impact sub and start either Gundogan or Bernardo instead.

I don't think either of those did their chances any favours last night. They've both played most games recently too.

Think he'll go with as @Cotton Weave Blue predicted. Maybe Danilo for Zinchenko given he's better defensively, and Arsenal's only threat is their forward line.

i can see value in choosing either Keeper Bravo has kept us alive in this competition , and those wishing to lay blame at his door for the wigan goal are 1 using him as our regular scapegoat and 2 forgetting Walker and to a lesser extent Stones involvement However, Ed is our first choice Goalkeeper and in a final and as PEP is still to win a bean i would forgive him if Vinny is holding silverware at the end Personally i think he will do what Pellers did in our last final by sticking with WC hope it has the same ending

Had the same discussions over Pantilimon then we had it with Cabellero and now Bravo.

When will people learn

This is the first time I have put us to lose, the reason is the Bravo factor, he plays we lose, Ederson plays we win, that is the equation, if it’s hinted Ederson plays I will change my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.