Kodi/SPMC

Hey guys.. my sky sports HD channels on vermin zgemma h2h are gone. :( Looking for a good quality IPTV provider that broadcasts SMOOTH and jitter free UK sports channels so i can watch us play! Ive tried epicstreams, and a few others but theres just way too much poor picture quality and jittery movement for me. Are there any that are broadcasting in 50fps 720p? Would love your recommendations please! I have a samsung mu7000 tv and smart iptv along with smart stb apps. Not sure whats best.

@aguerooooo @Aguerrooooo @aguerrrroooooooooooo

Hey guys.. my sky sports HD channels on vermin zgemma h2h are gone. :( Looking for a good quality IPTV provider that broadcasts SMOOTH and jitter free UK sports channels so i can watch us play! Ive tried epicstreams, and a few others but theres just way too much poor picture quality and jittery movement for me. Are there any that are broadcasting in 50fps 720p? Would love your recommendations please! I have a samsung mu7000 tv and smart iptv along with smart stb apps. Not sure whats best.

@aguerooooo @Aguerrooooo @aguerrrroooooooooooo
Hey boss,
Me again from reddit. What box are you using?
:)

hey man! im using a smart stb app and smart iptv app on a samsung tv. its basically a mag emulator. what box would you recommend getting pal? I used to have a mag 254 but sold it, because i found the smart itptv app was actually smoother than the mag box!

hey man! im using a smart stb app and smart iptv app on a samsung tv. its basically a mag emulator. what box would you recommend getting pal? I used to have a mag 254 but sold it, because i found the smart itptv app was actually smoother than the mag box!

I've got an Nvidia shield but it's fairly expensive because I bought it for other stuff than IPTV as well. @Pleatfooted what's the box you use again pleat?

I've got an Nvidia shield but it's fairly expensive because I bought it for other stuff than IPTV as well. @Pleatfooted what's the box you use again pleat?
He's after a provider isn't he mate? Unless you've discussed boxes on reddit? Just jumped to a h96 max £79, but the h96 Pro plus is spot on at around £45 with great specs for little money, loads of youtube vids around about the h96 Pro plus if the op wants to take look

He's after a provider isn't he mate? Unless you've discussed boxes on reddit? Just jumped to a h96 max £79, but the h96 Pro plus is spot on at around £45 with great specs for little money, loads of youtube vids around about the h96 Pro plus if the op wants to take look
Think zeddie is after both pleat as he asked what box would I recommend as well.
Does anyone know of a provider that offers good framerate on most of their streams?

Thanks guys... yea a good provider with quality sports channels (smooth and clear moving images!) and a decent box to run it on. Im happy to stick with my smart iptv app if thats the best way to go. Will check out the h96 thank you @Pleatfooted. Ive also heard about the mag 256, dreamlink t2, formuler z7+.

Last edited:
Thanks guys... yea a good provider with quality sports channels (smooth and clear moving images!) and a decent box to run it on. Im happy to stick with my smart iptv app if thats the best way to go.
Imo mate box is the best way as they are more powerful than the TV mate.
Provider is the most difficult part to get right mate, I'm not as up to date as some are on here as I've got a provider already that's underground as I mentioned on Reddit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.