Kodi/SPMC

You've hit the nail on the head. I imagine it will only be a matter of time until our European friends eventually sort out their encryption and card sharing will be dead fullstop.
The golden age of TV piracy is dead as IPTV isn't on the same level of Cardsharing (yet)
I wouldn’t right off dodgy SLY/VM just yet

Hopefully IPTV can get there it has improved dramatically over the last 12 months but as we all know finding the right provider is the secret...if you can find a smallish provider with there own set up you’ve got a chance but it really is a minefield

I’m hoping VM leave the SD sport for a while yet as SD is better than nowt especially at £60/year

IPTV has well and truely taken over card share, cams etc now. In fact with the right set up you wouldn't even know you were streaming to be honest.

The trick is, go nowhere near any of these Facebook advertising idiots, go underground, use a VPN at all times (you should anyway if you value your security).

I wouldn’t right off dodgy SLY/VM just yet

Hopefully IPTV can get there it has improved dramatically over the last 12 months but as we all know finding the right provider is the secret...if you can find a smallish provider with there own set up you’ve got a chance but it really is a minefield

I’m hoping VM leave the SD sport for a while yet as SD is better than nowt especially at £60/year
I'd be surprised if they come back tbh mate, HD sky has been dead for ages and it's in sky's interests to ensure VM have a secure system
Yeah a good provider is key, IPTV isn't quite there with quality and framerate (hopefully this will change with x265 streams) and recording is something I think it seriously needs, it's getting there though

IPTV has well and truely taken over card share, cams etc now. In fact with the right set up you wouldn't even know you were streaming to be honest.

The trick is, go nowhere near any of these Facebook advertising idiots, go underground, use a VPN at all times (you should anyway if you value your security).
BT & sky in 25fps is still the biggest issue for me, once that is sorted and overall picture quality improves (compression is slightly noticeable even on FHD channels) we'll be damn near to CCCAM's etc

BT & sky in 25fps is still the biggest issue for me, once that is sorted and overall picture quality improves (compression is slightly noticeable even on FHD channels) we'll be damn near to CCCAM's etc

I'm very lucky that i've got access to LeSports so quality isn't an issue for footy, I don't remember the last time I used any of the Sky sports channels tbh mate but yes LeSports is the way to go, just need to ignore the asian adverts at half time lol. I have noticed they ordinarily stream at 1080p but I think if the load balancing across the 3 servers they use is struggling they drop to 720p for stability.

I'm very lucky that i've got access to LeSports so quality isn't an issue for footy, I don't remember the last time I used any of the Sky sports channels tbh mate but yes LeSports is the way to go, just need to ignore the asian adverts at half time lol. I have noticed they ordinarily stream at 1080p but I think if the load balancing across the 3 servers they use is struggling they drop to 720p for stability.
I also have access to le sports, fantastic for premier league stuff but anything else is a bit problematic (European footy mainly)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.