Kodi/SPMC

I'd be surprised if they come back tbh mate, HD sky has been dead for ages and it's in sky's interests to ensure VM have a secure system
Yeah a good provider is key, IPTV isn't quite there with quality and framerate (hopefully this will change with x265 streams) and recording is something I think it seriously needs, it's getting there though
Apparently someone has cracked Sly but wants £500k to release it....probably bollocks as you hear the same shit time and again, but it does look like some guys are still trying and I say that more in hope than anything
Also some IPTV providers do a script that allows you to record using a Zgemma, but you need a multi room sub...I’ve not tried it so wouldn’t know how well it works
You can get IPTV on a Zgemma that looks just like Sly interface and within this the ability to record

Apparently someone has cracked Sly but wants £500k to release it....probably bollocks as you hear the same shit time and again, but it does look like some guys are still trying and I say that more in hope than anything
Also some IPTV providers do a script that allows you to record using a Zgemma, but you need a multi room sub...I’ve not tried it so wouldn’t know how well it works
You can get IPTV on a Zgemma that looks just like Sly interface and within this the ability to record

Who knows mate, I have my doubts it'll be cracked and then released to the masses but we'll see
Yeah I have seen the zgemmas, they do look decent but I'm reluctant to buy one when I have a £200 shield in my living room :D

Yeah Lesports is Quality for 3pms

They are great mate, super high quality streams

Who knows mate, I have my doubts it'll be cracked and then released to the masses but we'll see
Yeah I have seen the zgemmas, they do look decent but I'm reluctant to buy one when I have a £200 shield in my living room :D

I started with the Zgemma for Sly and moved onto Cable version when Sly had their big cull they aren’t the best out there but are a decent budget box which works well, it can run IPTV and also double up as an Android box (I use this loosely as I know it’s not android) as depending on which Build you use there is usually a IPTV Plugin Built in Which is more a VOD plugin really which you can get all films, tv series etc on
But once you get one there is a hell of a lot of reading to do online as no one gives it to you on a plate in the dodgy sat/cable world if you know what I mean
I used to use android boxes but haven’t used one now for years due to what I can do with the Zgemma

It’s the same as everything mate as you know you need to find good reliable guys to get your lines/gift etc from and it can take a while to find the right guy also keeping on top of ensuring the box is up to date is another thing as Sly and VM are always changing frequencies and so on
but I’ve been at it for about 4/5 years now so more than had my monies worth
And there is plenty of help out there on the various forums for everyone no matter your level of knowledge

I started with the Zgemma for Sly and moved onto Cable version when Sly had their big cull they aren’t the best out there but are a decent budget box which works well, it can run IPTV and also double up as an Android box (I use this loosely as I know it’s not android) as depending on which Build you use there is usually a IPTV Plugin Built in Which is more a VOD plugin really which you can get all films, tv series etc on
But once you get one there is a hell of a lot of reading to do online as no one gives it to you on a plate in the dodgy sat/cable world if you know what I mean
I used to use android boxes but haven’t used one now for years due to what I can do with the Zgemma

It’s the same as everything mate as you know you need to find good reliable guys to get your lines/gift etc from and it can take a while to find the right guy also keeping on top of ensuring the box is up to date is another thing as Sly and VM are always changing frequencies and so on
but I’ve been at it for about 4/5 years now so more than had my monies worth
And there is plenty of help out there on the various forums for everyone no matter your level of knowledge
Cheers boss, if it ever got cracked again on the CS front I'd defo look into it but atm it's gonna have to be IPTV
I have heard that if you have a localised backend server it's possible to get recording on IPTV but it sounds difficult-ish, hopefully it becomes easier as it's the one thing I'd really like :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.