Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers!

I looked around Google Maps, as well, but didn’t see anything on Judd, Endsleigh, Gordon, or Gower that fit the bill.

I’m happy to go to a more “neutral” pub, as well—I just don’t want to be amongst Rags for the viewing.
Why are you not doing the game?

Spares keep coming up on here etc.

Yes but it's frustration aimed at Pep as he's making the decision, nobody else, that's my point, we know what the best choice is but as it's not happening, we crack on and support whatever team sets foot on the pitch... Arguing the pro's n con's is fine but I'm backing Peps decision and rolling with it....!
I get the comments. Our best keeper over the past season has been Ederson, for reasons that have nothing to do with Bravo Vs Ederson. Ederson's been a solid keeper and looks the real deal. However, we don't have to deal with the issues of 'team spirit' or 'dressing room politics'. If I could pick one keeper for that match, and then leave without repercussions I know who my first choice would be. But that isn't the case. There's a strong argument for picking your best 11, however there's also a balancing act in maintaining harmony and cameraderie amonst the players in the dressing room, and showing confidence towards players that have enabled you to be in a position where you can win a trophy. That's the job of a manager, and why the job at the top level is held in such high esteem.

The drop in class and what one adds to the team as opposed to what the other detracts from the team is massive.
Let's hope picking Bravo doesn't come back to haunt us.

Beating these will make up for the Wigan game. Don't want to think about losing - the trip home will be shite, and the Rags in work will be insufferable.

Hey, you Mancs!

You are the best team in England, will win the title, probably the CL as well, take pity on us and let us win this trophy you see as insignificant.

Whatdya say?
Hopefully our generosity only extends to 'letting' Wigan progress in the FA Cup... If it hastens Wnger's departure, a win for us would be better for you in the long run as well. :-)

I get the comments. Our best keeper over the past season has been Ederson, for reasons that have nothing to do with Bravo Vs Ederson. Ederson's been a solid keeper and looks the real deal. However, we don't have to deal with the issues of 'team spirit' or 'dressing room politics'. If I could pick one keeper for that match, and then leave without repercussions I know who my first choice would be. But that isn't the case. There's a strong argument for picking your best 11, however there's also a balancing act in maintaining harmony and cameraderie amonst the players in the dressing room, and showing confidence towards players that have enabled you to be in a position where you can win a trophy. That's the job of a manager, and why the job at the top level is held in such high esteem.
My biggest worry now in this game is our high line. Ball over the top and it's a foot race between Bravo and Aubameyang. Get your sprinters on Claudio, and no fancy stuff, Row ZZ!

Hey, you Mancs!

You are the best team in England, will win the title, probably the CL as well, take pity on us and let us win this trophy you see as insignificant.

Whatdya say?

I say find me a City supporter who sees it as insignificant.

No trouble taking pity on you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.