Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we'll miss Sterling, although we tend to miss him more when the opposition park the bus, something Arsenal probably won't do.

I see this week as a huge test of City's mental strength, which I am delighted to say has largely been impressive so far this season. However, the final test is bringing home the bacon and we let one little piggy run off in our last game, with a defeat to our current FAC bogey.

This week brings two huge games in London against Lucky Arsenal, against whom we have a rotten record both at their home ground and Wembley. We have the superior players (and manager) but they have to have the stones to prove it, to play without fear. City under-performed on their last Wembley visit, tomorrow needs to be different.

I can see Wenger trying to spring some sort of surprise and Pep needs to have his game plan sorted with the team ready prepared for a variety of approaches from Arsenal.

I see this week as a huge test of City's mental strength, which I am delighted to say has largely been impressive so far this season. However, the final test is bringing home the bacon and we let one little piggy run off in our last game, with a defeat to our current FAC bogey.

This week brings two huge games in London against Lucky Arsenal, against whom we have a rotten record both at their home ground and Wembley. We have the superior players (and manager) but they have to have the stones to prove it, to play without fear. City under-performed on their last Wembley visit, tomorrow needs to be different.

I can see Wenger trying to spring some sort of surprise and Pep needs to have his game plan sorted with the team ready prepared for a variety of approaches from Arsenal.
I agree mate, was only saying the same to my lad earlier that Wenger usually tries to throw a curveball when playing against us - maybe he will go 3 at the back or 3 central midfielders?

So he has given Wenger 24 hours to readjust his plans for facing Raz rather than 1 hour before kick off, words fail me.

Bernardo will I presume take his place

I assume Alvarez is taking a punt today about Sterling, as imo Pep won’t have told the squad who is starting as yet.

If we take our chances we will win this. If we continue with our recent profligacy in front of goal then we won't.

Up to us, not those tarquin tossers and their bitter, banker of a manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.