Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

Rainbow laces, poppies, red ribbons etc are all 'political' in some form or other. No problem with Pep wearing what he wants. Some right compliant fascists on here. If Jose was in same position i would be thinking good on him.
Hahah.What a fucking card you are !!!
He`s breaking both FA and FIFA Rules,what don`t you understand.

But it is obvious that the separatists are exaggerating the "bloodshell", there were almost not injuries for the magnitude of the thing.

Well it’s not like they could go to the police to report the crimes perpetrated against them is it.

By the way, if you thinking I’m making these points because of Pep then you’d be wrong. I said the same things at the time it was happening in the thread in off topic.

I’ve no dog in the fight either way, but the Spanish police were beyond brutal and lost all my sympathy for their Madridista cause.

Rainbow laces, poppies, red ribbons etc are all 'political' in some form or other. No problem with Pep wearing what he wants. Some right compliant fascists on here. If Jose was in same position i would be thinking good on him.
Great shout on rainbow laces. It’s a cause I support but it’s certainly political.

Hahah.What a fucking card you are !!!
He`s breaking both FA and FIFA Rules,what don`t you understand.
UEFA have no issue with it and Fifa changed their rules to only outlaw “offensive” political displays so at least learn what is and isn’t against fifa rules before making yourself look sillier.

some catalans who tried to break the law in a extremely serious way were beaten, yes.

No offence mate, but your way of thinking frightens me. Devolved democracy hasn't hurt Switzerland and the UK is trending in that direction more and more.

Can Catalonia not have a relationship with the rest of Spain that is similar to that of Scotland to the rest of the UK? They can be autonomous and still integral to Spain?

Well it’s not like they could go to the police to report the crimes perpetrated against them is it.

By the way, if you thinking I’m making these points because of Pep then you’d be wrong. I said the same things at the time it was happening in the thread in off topic.

I’ve no dog in the fight either way, but the Spanish police were beyond brutal and lost all my sympathy for their Madridista cause.

It is clear to me that your support has nothing to do with Pep, that just happens you support the same cause. But that doesn't seem to be the case of other people in the forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.