Chelsea home

Looking for one for my son's girlfriend please it's her birthday weekend and he can't go if she can't go with him !!!!

Looking for L1 South Stand please, alternatively L1 anywhere

Cheers all

Still looking for anything on level one please

I have joined this forum to advise I have 1 possibly 2 spare for this

It is my daughters christening on the day of the Chelsea game (cheers Sky) so my season ticket in SS3 is available

My mate who sits next to me is going to be godparent so he will also not be going, his may be available but I'm not sure if his Dad is gonna have it first but I will know in a few days

Someone can have mine for £20

I have both of these still available - 2 together South Stand level 3

Both Now Sold, Cheers

Last edited:
Couldn't afford season ticket but have managed to see every single home game this season except Bournemouth.
Round trip of 100 miles every time !
Would love to see Chelsea game if anyone has a ticket for sale.
Please pm me.
Thank you.
CTID

A good friends brother is coming over from Australia, Blue all his life. If there was a ticket, two would be even better ! please let me know.

Hi, still looking for 2 tickets
Also does anyone know of coaches travelling from London for this game ?

Hi everyone! I’m from Argentina, and I’m going to Manchester the next weekend.
I bought a ticket trough the official website, for the match against Chelsea.
Recently I’ve noticed it is an Adult Family Stand ticket. Do you think I can enter to the stadium alone with this ticket? I’am not going with a child.

There isn’t any information about family rules in the website booking process ‍♂️

Thanks a lot! And I hope I can attend this amazing match!

Hi everyone! I’m from Argentina, and I’m going to Manchester the next weekend.
I bought a ticket trough the official website, for the match against Chelsea.
Recently I’ve noticed it is an Adult Family Stand ticket. Do you think I can enter to the stadium alone with this ticket? I’am not going with a child.

There isn’t any information about family rules in the website booking process ‍♂️

Thanks a lot! And I hope I can attend this amazing match!

Yes you can enter on your own as an adult. Just bear in mind there are young families in there so please avoid swearing if you can ;-)
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.