Chelsea home

Looking for 2 together was promised 2 from the ticket exchange FB page but guy said I'll sort after Christmas, then City say can't do it until middle of January, then end of Jan, then first week in Feb, told me sorting last week and not replied to my last 2 messages

These are Christmas present for step daughter and her boyfriend, went onto City site as thought more on sale but looks like can't get 2 together - any help appreciated

Looking for one for my son's girlfriend please it's her birthday weekend and he can't go if she can't go with him !!!!

Looking for L1 South Stand please, alternatively L1 anywhere

Cheers all

I have joined this forum to advise I have 1 possibly 2 spare for this

It is my daughters christening on the day of the Chelsea game (cheers Sky) so my season ticket in SS3 is available

My mate who sits next to me is going to be godparent so he will also not be going, his may be available but I'm not sure if his Dad is gonna have it first but I will know in a few days

Someone can have mine for £20

Hi Paul,

I will take the 2 if you can organise, dont mind paying a premium on top of your £20, say for £60.00 for the two?

Prima

Hi Paul,

I will take the 2 if you can organise, dont mind paying a premium on top of your £20, say for £60.00 for the two?

Prima

I wouldn't take extra money off a blue, you can definitely have mine - will let you know on PM in about 48 hours if both are for sale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.