Snow

Not too bad in Prestwich so wtf.
However I've half a day booked off to go to t'Emirates tonight so I'll be mega pissed off if it's postponed.

Not too bad in Prestwich so wtf.
However I've half a day booked off to go to t'Emirates tonight so I'll be mega pissed off if it's postponed.

Covered in Radders. I'm just debating whether to bother going into work today. Fucking freezing building with no heating and concrete floor and i can't see many customers 'popping' in today.

my effing boiler has gone off and won't restart ...................bastard............
Got any details make, type etc? I doubt I'm anywhere near you but ive a few pals who can help with a diagnosis/possible cure. Worth a shot.
There's a few boiler threads on here somewhere or post your own maybe. Plenty have offered help/advice in the past.

100 mile an hour winds in offerton, horizontal snow, arctic conditions, snowstorms everywhere, gridlocked traffic yet the silly twats at my kids school have emailed to say business as usual.
Knobheads.

I know I'm going to regret asking this but here goes anyway.
How much snow are you expecting to get?
FYI, we're getting 10-15 cm tomorrow
I live just south of Edinburgh and we got 25cm yesterday which is quite a lot compared to our usual. Some poor sods spent the night on the Glasgow to Stirling motorway. Our response to weather like this is pretty amateur because it is a relatively rare event.

Got any details make, type etc? I doubt I'm anywhere near you but ive a few pals who can help with a diagnosis/possible cure. Worth a shot.
There's a few boiler threads on here somewhere or post your own maybe. Plenty have offered help/advice in the past.

Already sorted ta - its the condensation pipe frozen I think looking at the manual and going through the restart procedure. The guy who fitted it agrees and is coming out later today - common enough fault in extreme cold. Nice new combi boiler too - whereas my knackered and expensive to run back boiler that it replaced never ever let us down - progress eh?

Already sorted ta - its the condensation pipe frozen I think looking at the manual and going through the restart procedure. The guy who fitted it agrees and is coming out later today - common enough fault in extreme cold. Nice new combi boiler too - whereas my knackered and expensive to run back boiler that it replaced never ever let us down - progress eh?
I'm saying fuck all. Mine's ancient, been patching it up for years.
#BrokenBoilersTranscendBrexitBorders :~)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.