Snow

I'm saying fuck all. Mine's ancient, been patching it up for years.
#BrokenBoilersTranscendBrexitBorders :~)

he's just been - popped the condensation pipe off and restarted it - got a bucket under the boiler to catch the drips for now and once things warm up he says pop it back on and we are done - every day is a school day eh? Except for school kids on snowy days it seems lol

Rossendale
Cheers mate, the boiler just came back on in the middle of the afternoon.
I'm going to London to London tomorrow so Mrs sf has left instructions for it to be left on all night and day so that it doesn't go off again.

I'm no expert but a common problem in this weather is the condensation pipe freezing (little white pipe that goes outside). Pour warm water on it to unblock it.

6rmxy9.jpg

The M62 east bound is very slow .
This is junction 22 Denshaw.
The snake and woodhead pass are also closed.
I’m waiting on a call to possibly go into work in Rochdale. I may tell them to do one!

Was thinking that - a few snow flakes and temperatures around freezing and the country closes down. Trains cancelled etc... in Switzerland it’s like this (and worse) and there’s rarely travel disruption- why are we so unprepared and incompetent?
I believe Zurich airport is closed due to snow!

I'm no expert but a common problem in this weather is the condensation pipe freezing (little white pipe that goes outside). Pour warm water on it to unblock it.
Found that issue years ago, so I rerouted the pipe so it stays indoors.
The temp yesterday was -16 and the flue had a huge icicle hanging from it and covered in snow. When the sun came out I guess it melted it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.