Arsenal (a) pre-match thread (Game given go ahead 1350hrs)

Arsenal v City prediction

• Win

Votes: 273 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 86 22.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 27 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fancy us. Gundo doesn't do the hard yards as it is, never mind Fernandinho's.

Fear a response from Arsenal going for it, but that will level us plenty of gaps.
Were you always such a wet blanket or is it just this season? Is it one of those “I said we’d lose a game and we won so I’ll carry on doing the same” things?

Anyone hear Keown giving it to Ashton on BBC 5 Live?

He asked if he’d been drinking and then said you didn’t last long on Sky did you?

I likeeeee

They have only lost one at home in the league and that was that fluke game against Utd when they really should have won.

They'll be extra-motivated tonight as well
I can't make my mind up as to whether they'll be extra motivated or totally demoralized and lacking in confidence. I know people are saying that a few days after winning the League Cup vs Liverpool in 2016, we got battered at Klanfield but when we won the FA Cup vs Stoke in 2011, we beat the same Stoke side again a few days later and it was comfortable. We'll see.

BTW, a draw would be fine by me tonight. It would take us to a 14 point lead with only 10 games to play. That should be enough. And even if we lose, we maintain a healthy 13 point gap. That said, I keep thinking about the last six games of 2011/2 and how we hauled back an eight point deficit. It's not quite the same but you know what City can be like. We were always a soap opera club.

Come on City. Please get it won by April.

Last edited:
Were you always such a wet blanket or is it just this season? Is it one of those “I said we’d lose a game and we won so I’ll carry on doing the same” things?

It's fucking weird. He spends all summer hyping up our transfers and saying what an amazing team we are gonna have and then once we signed those player and have the amazing team he spends all season saying every team is gonna do us in.

This could go one of two ways:

a) Their attacking line-up gels well and, desperate for revenge, they outfight us to claim a battling 2-2 draw that pundits call 'redemption' and 'a turning point'.
b) They don't show up again and we destroy them as our ingenious midfielders outsmart their weak central pairing to score four or more goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.