Otamendi
Danilo
Fernandinho/Gundogan
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling/Bernardo
Aguero
Sane

time for stones to come back into the starting line-up. Concerning how many are willing to write him off cos of a few bad games. Was immense at Stamford bridge and is still our best centre back when on form in my opinion.

I still hope VK is up to the challenge for the rest of the season and stays injury free. His presence against Arsenal was really noticed. Is it worth him playing v Rentboys? I’m not sure.

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Kompany
Danilo
Fernandinho/Gundogan
Silva
KDB
Sterling/Bernardo
Aguero
Sane

Hoping Ferny is fit for this one

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Danilo
Fernandinho/Gundogan
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling/Bernardo
Aguero
Sane

time for stones to come back into the starting line-up. Concerning how many are willing to write him off cos of a few bad games. Was immense at Stamford bridge and is still our best centre back when on form in my opinion.
he should come back for basal and go from there,he has been really out of form so tomorrow is not the day to test him out

I’d personally throw stones in with Otamendi tomorrow and Laporte/stones against Basel. Give vinny a week off. Let’s see what Stones is made of tomorrow. Just cut out the stupid errors.

he should come back for basal and go from there,he has been really out of form so tomorrow is not the day to test him out
See what you're saying. For me there's no point putting him back in for a dead rubber when we will rotate heavily, i'd take the risk tomorrow.

If vinny is ok to go I’d play him, the idea of having him fit is to use him in biggest and hardest games and this is one of those
Good rest after Sunday but feel that same back 4 that are brimming with confidence should be used again if they can for this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.