Last Film You Saw

Cable Guy

Whilst it was strange to see Carrey in a darker role during his peak years, I enjoyed the film a lot more than I previously did.

Even though I don’t harass people to be my friend, I can somewhat empathise with his character as I am a social misfit who has been battling loneliness for the past decade now.

The scene where he masquerades as a bathroom attendant was a particular highlight.

7/10

Cable Guy

Whilst it was strange to see Carrey in a darker role during his peak years, I enjoyed the film a lot more than I previously did.

Even though I don’t harass people to be my friend, I can somewhat empathise with his character as I am a social misfit who has been battling loneliness for the past decade now.

The scene where he masquerades as a bathroom attendant was a particular highlight.

7/10
Might give that a watch again, only ever seen it once, and that was a fair few years ago.

Might give that a watch again, only ever seen it once, and that was a fair few years ago.

It’s on Netflix at the moment.

It’s far from brilliant but I consider it to be a decent black comedy, with some good cameo performances from its director, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson and Jack Black. But I might be a tad biased as I am a big fan of Jim Carrey’s work in the nineties.

My reaction when i knew this film existed...
jyW7ZWk.gif

Haha came on to post this film. Seen it before but was flicking around last night and came across it and watched it all again. Superb film.

I should add...I’m talking about Gran Torino, not pitch perfect 3 ;)

Last edited:
Lady Bird.

Meh
Oh well, at least you gave it a go. I can't say this was on my "must see" list.

Haha came on to post this film. Seen it before but was flicking around last night and came across it and watched it all again. Superb film.

I should add...I’m talking about Gran Torino, not pitch perfect 3 ;)

Oh thank god, i thought you had lost leave of your senses for a moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.