The 100/104 goal chase

They do look promising on paper. And I hope we do it. But most of them will park the bus.
It's hard to predict scorelines towards the end of the season anyway because it depends if the opposition have got much to play for.

Question is are we going to collapse as we cross the finishing line, or surge through it on and do another lap

No one can tell. Motivation may waiver a little when we are mathematically champions.

Then you don't understand football. Sides in their position at this moment are desperate and these are the very hardest of fixtures
Unless we get an early goal and then their heads could drop at which point we would put them to the sword.

Brighton (H) 10th
Everton (A) 11th
Swansea (H) 13th
West Ham (A) 14th
Huddersfield (H) 15th
Southampton (A) 17th
Stoke (A) 19th

Think we'll rack up quite a few goals against that lot.

Just the kind of games you don't want at the end if the season, stragglers and survivors. Tougher than it looks but yes 4 or 5, we might even get the fabled tonking that's still on the cards. Its going to be tough, 100 goals, the league is ours.

Strange time of season. One that we usually excel at even in bad seasons. Oppo are either on holiday as mid table obscurity syndrome kicks in, thinking of world cups, or attacking due to relegation battles. 6 goals in next two the minimum required I think.

It’s good playing struggling sides at the end of the season as generally 1 point isn’t enough for them, they will try and go for all 3 which will result in the odd tonking between now and end of season.

If we can get 2 hauls of 4/5 goals we should be good for the 100.

Then you don't understand football. Sides in their position at this moment are desperate and these are the very hardest of fixtures

I fully understand football cheers. I fully appreciate they're desperate. They have a terrible manager, a limited goal threat & the worst defence in the league.
They struggle to track runners, they have very little pace and are where they are for a very good reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.