Eden Hazard

With the wages he'll be demanding, the potential disruption that'll cause the dressing room, Chelsea's reluctance to sell to a rival and real madrid's desperation, there's just no way we sign him.

He doesn't have a point. Pedro will press as hard as anyone asks him to. Conte doesn't ask him to. The entire plan yesterday was to not press, not move out of position, not let us create space to attack by allowing players to be dragged around through pressing. Just remain in 2 banks minimising any space, and it worked really well apart from the 1 minute they switched off after half time. Defensively, Conte got that game spot on, the only mystery is why he has so little faith in his players that he wasn't even interested in attacking us, or getting back into the game once they cocked up.

Pedro doesn't press because he's not asked to. Same goes for Hazard.

At the end of the first half, Conte was shouting at the Chelsea players to wait and don’t bother pressing. I could hear it all the way from 301!

With the wages he'll be demanding, the potential disruption that'll cause the dressing room, Chelsea's reluctance to sell to a rival and real madrid's desperation, there's just no way we sign him.

Agreed. Madrid due an overhaul this summer and I wouldn't be surprised if Hazard was top of their wishlist with Neymar..

Not saying i wouldn't love Hazard in the team, but i'd like, if the chance arises to get a taller midfielder (of the same ilk). We're looking short upfront.

Not saying i wouldn't love Hazard in the team, but i'd like, if the chance arises to get a taller midfielder (of the same ilk). We're looking short upfront.

I think we're always going to be short up front because of the style of player Pep wants - there's not many agile, very fast tall players who are also at the level required technically. Jesus is pretty tidy in the air though, and Sané is over 6 ft so he could definitely take advantage of short fullbacks on the far post the way that Ronaldo does if he developed that area of his game.

At the back we can put out a back 4 all over 6ft, and all 4 CB's are a threat from set pieces.

IMO it has taken Pep 2 years to get the team spirit where he wants it cant see us spending big and disrupting the dressing room because of high wages. My view is that they come here on lesser wages and get the high wages if they deserve and earn it. (See KDB)

Very good player albeit over-rated whom would be perfect for Pep if he was still at Bayern. Don't believe he has the work-ethic or cajones to work for Pep in the prem. Luxury player.

A fantastic player, but if he came then one of Sane or Sterling would be gone after one season at the latest.

No thank you.

Far more negatives than positives

• Will cost £120m+
  • Will want mega wages
  • Far more effective at LW than anywhere else
  • Possibly can disrupt the dressing room
  • Attitude problems when it’s not going his way
  • For me he is inconsistent too often for a player of his class
  • Will seriously threaten Sane’s game time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.