Do you really believe the league is over...?

Ive a united work mate who fair play to him is season ticket holder for 20 odd yrs, but even at his age he thinks they’ll win the prem nxt season?? Really?? i just say to him wow!!

Jeez there are some real sad bastards around.
Fucking bothered because united got a late winner?
Shitting themselves that we aren't going to be champions?

Fucking grow up ya mard arses.

I’m no betting man but even I’d have 50p on City now. What’s the odds? How much will I win?

This last week has convinced me. I didn’t think we’d get maximum points against arsenal and Chelsea. Well we did. And easily too. The players and management will NOT allow anything to get in their way. We have a singular focus. Nothing can stop us.

Good news and bad news, NMC.

The good news is the winnings are tax free.

The bad news is that the best odds are about 1,000 to one on. By my calculations this means you would would win one twentieth of a p or, as we would say politely, Sweet Fanny Adams.

The way we are playing, the only team that will give us a game is Spurs at Wembley. All the other teams will in some way play a game of parking the bus. So we will need to be patient when playing those teams. However as we are playing Stoke on Monday night they may well have to play a more attacking game if results go against them this weekend. So by the time we play the rags, depending on results we will be either 3pts away from the league or be CHAMPIONS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.