Stoke City (a) pre-match thread

Stoke City (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its 1-4-2 since he took over but unbeaten in 3 at home since he took over.

They are a little more resilient under Lambert but he was found out in the end at Norwich , Villa and Wolves in the end.

No game is a soda beforehand but if are at or near our best we should have too much in the locker for Stoke despite their desperate situation now.

The best result for us for the game between the rags and the scouse is a draw. I think that we would then need just another 6pts to be sure of the premier league title. So let's go all out for a another good win at Stoke.

I don't know if Fabian will be match fit, but his suspension ended with the game against Chelsea having missed the previous 2 matches against Arsenal. This made up his 3 game ban.

With a nice holiday to look forward to after it I think we will be pumped and go out afterlife guns blazing and give them another hiding. Maybe not 7-2 as I think we now manage the game once we've hit a 2/3 goal lead but I expect it to be convincing.

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Delph
Fernandinho
Silva
KDB
Bernardo
Sane
Aguero

Thats comfortably our best team at present with Sterling or bernardo the only real argument. You could change the centre backs with little issue and Danilo and Gundogan have done fine but nothing to suggest they're better than those mentioned above.

Hope Delph can come back. ZInchenko was shocking last night.

Paul Lambert (Stoke manager): "City are a fabulous team with the best manager in the world. I've been fortunate to Pep Guardiola before and I have huge respect for him. "We have to go and try to win the game on Monday. We need to take City out of their comfort zone."

So translated what the hell does that mean???

Beautiful use of apostrophe to correctly identify more than one mining club. Undermine(rs' clubs)d by incorrect use of apostrophe in 1990s. There endeth toda’ys lesson.
Yeah, I can't argue with any of that. I'm normally ok at avoiding gratuitous and/or unnecessary apostrophe use, but when denoting decades I seem to have a blind spot, for some unknown reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.