Thomas Lemar

You can also add Griezmann to that list given his release clause.

Bailey would probably be the number 1 choice given his age and ability to play equally good on both wings which is extremely rare and valuable for us especially.
Griezmann is primarily a striker, but he has played on both wings earlier in his career, so he could probably play anywhere across the front line. Bailey would be my dream signing, but it seems like he is Chelsea bound. If Brahim is given some playing time IF we wrap up the league early, he could potentially improve so much, that he could be second choice LW or RW next season, behind Sane and Sterling. If he improves his end product he could be a massive player for us. I hope that he makes our first team

Griezmann is primarily a striker, but he has played on both wings earlier in his career, so he could probably play anywhere across the front line. Bailey would be my dream signing, but it seems like he is Chelsea bound. If Brahim is given some playing time IF we wrap up the league early, he could potentially improve so much, that he could be second choice LW or RW next season, behind Sane and Sterling. If he improves his end product he could be a massive player for us. I hope that he makes our first team

Was thinking the same. Looking forward to having the league tied up and seeing Diaz get some starts with little pressure. He has shown a lot of promise.

Was thinking the same. Looking forward to having the league tied up and seeing Diaz get some starts with little pressure. He has shown a lot of promise.
I`m afraid Pep will stick with the best possible starting 11, to beat that 95 points record, and that would mean very limited playing time for the likes of Foden/Diaz/Nmecha

I`m afraid Pep will stick with the best possible starting 11, to beat that 95 points record, and that would mean very limited playing time for the likes of Foden/Diaz/Nmecha

Think Diaz could start in strong line ups. So for example strong 11 and then Diaz instead of Sane. This will give him the best chance for success. Don’t think Pep will play the second team once the league is tied up but he should be more inclined to give the youngsters more game time.

Think Diaz could start in strong line ups. So for example strong 11 and then Diaz instead of Sane. This will give him the best chance for success. Don’t think Pep will play the second team once the league is tied up but he should be more inclined to give the youngsters more game time.
That`s what I`m hoping for as well. He should still play relatively strong teams, but include some academy players, to make sure everyone is match fit for the CL

We claim that we have the best academy in the world, so why not trust the graduates of this academy ?

Diaz, Manu or even Roberts * I know he is not from the academy *

We claim that we have the best academy in the world, so why not trust the graduates of this academy ?

Diaz, Manu or even Roberts * I know he is not from the academy *
I hope Manu gets some playing time in pre season. I`ve watched NAC a couple times this year, and he is probably their best player. He`s pretty much a copy of Gundogan. His dribbling and ball control is just fantastic. I`ve seen several times that Manu has been surrounded by 3 or 4 players and he somehow dribbles them all and finds a great pass. Maybe a loan to Girona could be great for his development, because we have a lot of players who plays in his positon

We could save ourselves a lot of money in the future if we commandeer the Monaco scouts. The number of star players they have discovered recently is amazing.

Cammandering their scout is good but we would need to be willing to play them for them to improve.

I had thought that as well, that a focus on a points and goals record would be a priority... however after reading an article about Bernardo Silva's experience with the club, he seemed to imply, if not say outright, that there is a mindset to finish the league off as soon as they're able so as to put focus on the CL. Under those circumstances, Foden, Diaz, Nmecha and perhaps others could get a good run of appearances.
(side point: B.Silva also said that this would be a useful equalizer against teams from leagues who break for winter like Spain does)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.