Ferran Soriano: City positioning themselves as “club of the future”

You asking if "Maybe we should stop playing in blue as well?" I thought that was rather random without giving any explanation as to why, hence me asking if you are bored.
Because we didn’t always play in blue and therefore copied someone else. Like with the song Blue Moon?

Because we didn’t always play in blue and therefore copied someone else. Like with the song Blue Moon?
Manchester City FC played in light blue from being formed in 1894. There were no clubs before us. There were clubs before Ardwick but Ardwick didn’t become MCFC, Ardwick merged with MCFC after having both existed at the same time for a period.

MCFC have played in laser blue and a slightly deeper shade of sky blue and had numerous colours for away kits. But always been light blues at home

Manchester City FC played in light blue from being formed in 1894. There were no clubs before us. There were clubs before Ardwick but Ardwick didn’t become MCFC, Ardwick merged with MCFC after having both existed at the same time for a period.

MCFC have played in laser blue and a slightly deeper shade of sky blue and had numerous colours for away kits. But always been light blues at home
Don’t get Gary James started on that.

You just ignore St Marks (West Gorton)?

St_Marks_1884.jpg

Can you link me the references to when we first wore blue though?

What? Are you a (young) teenager or something?

What’s next? You just replying saying “Bovvered”?

You asked a question which had a perfectly logical answer that you’d failed to understand.
Not been a teenager for 30 years pal. And just because I've joined this forum fairly recently doesn't mean I haven't been reading your sarcastic condescending cyber bully type shite for several years.

Not been a teenager for 30 years pal. And just because I've joined this forum fairly recently doesn't mean I haven't been reading your sarcastic condescending cyber bully type shite for several years.
So now you move totally off the point?

Here’s a tip, if you don’t understand why someone posts something in reply to you, then you ask what relevance it had, then someone explains to you what relevance it had, do yourself a favour and say “thank you” rather than “yeah whatever” and you’ll look less stupid.

It’s weird though, never once has someone with a modicum of intelligence ever complained about being condescended (it means talked down) to by me. Odd you already feel that way.

Now off you jog before you feel more bullied and need a safe space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.