Gangs Of Young Football Fans

Arm, you don't go anymore and you know where the good atmosheres are. Well done.

I said I dont go regularly. I know many who do and you can pick up whether or not there is any kind of atmosphere on the TV. Regardless it does'nt take a genius to work out that you are not going to get a good atmosphere when not only have the terraces from where the atmosphere came from you have by and large replaced those gangs of young blokes with a very different kind of supporter. Do you dispute this?

However I assume you do go and dispute my views? It would suggest you have something useful to add to a thread where opinions on the subject are I assume welcome. With the very greatest respect your answer to my post does you no favours, perhaps you would like to try again? Were you around in the 70s/80s? Perhaps you could give us your views on how things stack up against each other.

Failing that you could just of course piss off on the high horse you rode in on?

I said I dont go regularly. I know many who do and you can pick up whether or not there is any kind of atmosphere on the TV. Regardless it does'nt take a genius to work out that you are not going to get a good atmosphere when not only have the terraces from where the atmosphere came from you have by and large replaced those gangs of young blokes with a very different kind of supporter. Do you dispute this?

However I assume you do go and dispute my views? It would suggest you have something useful to add to a thread where opinions on the subject are I assume welcome. With the very greatest respect your answer to my post does you no favours, perhaps you would like to try again? Were you around in the 70s/80s? Perhaps you could give us your views on how things stack up against each other.

Failing that you could just of course piss off on the high horse you rode in on?

I read your reply with interest especially when you told me to piss off !

Your post and I quote " it's perhaps the main reason I don't go anymore". Are you saying I cannot read or you cannot write ?
Yes I did go home and away in the 60s 70a and 80s, life was much different and we were all much more streetwise in our earlier years. A simple apology for your offensive reply would be appreciated.

Lots of youngsters are at non league games these days. Probably because it is affordable and spontaneous. Anybody can just turn up and pay on the turnstile. The kids can also generate a good atmosphere with plenty of singing and shouting helped by being able to stand on the terraces.

I read your reply with interest especially when you told me to piss off !

Your post and I quote " it's perhaps the main reason I don't go anymore". Are you saying I cannot read or you cannot write ?
Yes I did go home and away in the 60s 70a and 80s, life was much different and we were all much more streetwise in our earlier years. A simple apology for your offensive reply would be appreciated.

You can most certainly have an apology if you are greatly offended, at the same time you apologise for making an un necessary attack on my post.

Frankly would expect better from a blue who has been fortunate enough, to be able to attend for as long as you have. I would not expect someone of your undoubted experience to be so dismissive and superior that you feel the right to dismiss out of hand a point of view from another blue or judging by your intitial response even expressing your view that I am not entitled to one.

You see like you I am too long in the tooth to have any patience with anyone making an unprovoked attack on an opinion that I chose to give in a public forum. Perhaps you would prefer a forum where only those who have season tickets are allowed to post? Maybe have season tickets and are over 40?

So there you go my apology waits yours....failing that then sorry mate you will just have to be offended.

You can most certainly have an apology if you are greatly offended, at the same time you apologise for making an un necessary attack on my post.

Frankly would expect better from a blue who has been fortunate enough, to be able to attend for as long as you have. I would not expect someone of your undoubted experience to be so dismissive and superior that you feel the right to dismiss out of hand a point of view from another blue or judging by your intitial response even expressing your view that I am not entitled to one.

You see like you I am too long in the tooth to have any patience with anyone making an unprovoked attack on an opinion that I chose to give in a public forum. Perhaps you would prefer a forum where only those who have season tickets are allowed to post? Maybe have season tickets and are over 40?

So there you go my apology waits yours....failing that then sorry mate you will just have to be offended.

Nope; I was not greatly offended so do not need an apology if one is not forthcoming.
Had a great weekend in Peterborough for the quarter, came back from holiday in France for the semi, went to the final but part timer I am did not go to the replay. Probably Huddersfield best atmosphere this season, apart from the pub.

I'm glad you posted that as I do not understand the City sniffers in the pub before the match. Do they see more passes.?
Not the kids to blame only copying what they See, I remember attending Maine road watching Wimbledon smash us 4- 0 that day, went wilmslow after the game, 4 players who played that day already out on the piss and sniffing in the toilets, won't name names as don't want mods getting any bother over it from the powers that be

Last edited:
Not the kids to blame only copying what they See, I remember attending Maine road watching Wimbledon smash us 4- 0 that day, went wilmslow after the game, 4 players who played that day already out on the piss and sniffing in the toilets, won't name names as don't want mods getting any bother over it from the powers that be

Remember that game well,Keegan era ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.