Stoke (A) Post Match thread

Too easy again. My fucking word we are so fucking good.

David Silva is hands down the best player I've ever seen wear our shirt. Kinky it was you son and I've had to wrench myself away from you and who better to take the crown of the best player I've ever seen wear our shirt, off you than fucking el mago.

Best money we've ever spent and a fucking bargain at that too.

Glad I’m not on any of the goal bets, games like that would drive me mad. Comets cruise control and we played in second gear. Great getting wins without having to kill ourselves. Fingers crossed they smash a few until the end so all them bets can come in too

David Silva is hands down the best player I've ever seen wear our shirt. Kinky it was you son and I've had to wrench myself away from you and who better to take the crown of the best player I've ever seen wear our shirt, off you than fucking el mago.

Who was the clown that used to give Spanish Dave stick over the past few seasons?

agree with everything you have said except for one thing.. "Colin Bell it was you son...."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.