Stoke (A) Post Match thread

Below par performance but an easy win and now a winter break of 10 days in Abu Dhabi Before the Everton game at the end of March.

SIx Points to go. Eight Games remaining.

Can Utd actually attack to win the game at the Etihad the first weekend in April?

Nah Bus parked - you just know.

Stoke away was always a tough gig wasn’t it? Didn’t feel it today did it- Silva is a beast. Awesome blues, we can’t really win it at the derby can we?.....

What a football team we are witnessing , completely controlled this game and nearly all the previous 30 league games we have played , this team doesnt appear to get out of first gear to beat opponents and can just step up when required , total football that i havent seen since the great Pep Barca side. Pundits go on about Real,Barca,Bayern,Juventus but we are demolishing nearly every team in the toughest and most competitive league in the world , and none of them will want to draw us in the quarter finals of the Champs league.

Below par performance but an easy win and now a winter break of 10 days in Abu Dhabi Before the Everton game at the end of March.

Can Utd actually attack to win the game at the Etihad the first weekend in April?

Yeah, they'll park the bus and we'll still beat them, winning the title with the added sweetener of showing the rags up, and displaying to the watching world that this is the way football should be played.

They don’t need to attack. He will be happy with a nil nil and face saving and that’s exactly what they will be playing for. Be similar to last season but with us being much better now.

the first goal was a thing of beauty

thought stoke made it hard for us. aggressive at first but that died down after the first goal.

hilarious the stoke fan booing us at first when we were passing the ball around...must have been because they didnt recognise the game they were watching....Someone should tell the 6 fingered pie eaters its called football which is not the usual shit that they watch on a weekly basis!!!

Too easy again. My fucking word we are so fucking good.

David Silva is hands down the best player I've ever seen wear our shirt. Kinky it was you son and I've had to wrench myself away from you and who better to take the crown of the best player I've ever seen wear our shirt, off you than fucking el mago.

Best money we've ever spent and a fucking bargain at that too.
Kinky was the nearest player to Messi in a city shirt for me.. great result blue boys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.