How many points to win the league?

Would love for it to come down to the rags needing a win at ours, Jose having to attack us on our pitch. He will shit himself and park the bus. Wonder how the media will write up his "defensive masterclass" that wins us the title.

if it still mathematically possible for them to win the title by the time we play them, Jose will park the bus, hit us on the break with long balls into the channels and upto Lukaku just like he did against liverpool........if we have it wrapped up by that point he will just go out to kick us off the park and maybe attack us a bit more. He will employ every dirty tactic known and if it comes to this I can see a real battle with sendings off (including from the touchline) - he is such a bad loser and he wont be able to handle it if we have already won it.....it will turn nasty

If we both win our next games PEG only has to stop us winning the derby game , so he will park the biggest red bus you have ever seen on April 7th , in an attempt to save face and a drawn derby game will mean we have to go to Wembley to win the title.

Am I a bit thick?
I keep seeing / hearing statements that we only need to win TWO more games to clinch the title.
To my mind mathematically we need THREE from the remaining 8 games - Rags have 65 and could get 89 IF they win their remaining games (8 x 3)
We have 81 points and need to equal or better their maximum of 89 - so (3 x 3) gives us 90 points
However IF we beat Everton and then the rags then it will be all over as we'll have 87 on that day and they can only get 86 till the end of the season

It is over 50 years since I passed GCE Maths so I could be wrong or missing something!!!!!!

Am I a bit thick?
I keep seeing / hearing statements that we only need to win TWO more games to clinch the title.
To my mind mathematically we need THREE from the remaining 8 games - Rags have 65 and could get 89 IF they win their remaining games (8 x 3)
We have 81 points and need to equal or better their maximum of 89 - so (3 x 3) gives us 90 points
However IF we beat Everton and then the rags then it will be all over as we'll have 87 on that day and they can only get 86 till the end of the season

It is over 50 years since I passed GCE Maths so I could be wrong or missing something!!!!!!

If 1 of the 3 is v United then it's 2

Am I a bit thick?

So if we win the next 2...

Am I a bit thick?

It's two more wins if one of them is against united.

Am I a bit thick?

We take points off United so they can only get 86

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.