United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cundy on Talksport last night said this defeat will be the defining point in the Gouger's tenure at Utd. I tend to agree with him, they may win the FA Cup (hopefully not as Spurs and Chelsea are still in the competition) but I detect a lot of unrest from the Stretford/Home counties/ Dublin masses.

Mourinho is a busted flush and Pep always has the beating of Mourinho.

I'm not sure about that. I have seen an acceptance and an acknowledgment about the reality over there that I've not seen before

They used to keep deluding themselves with the media narrative and the corporate lines (player X < City player Y) but today there is a lot of acceptance that they are just shit and PEG is outdated and the root of their problems

We need to turn this around quickly before he gets the bullet
It's the grieving over getting knocked out I'm talking about, you'd swear it wasn't just a question of when they got knocked out.

Welcome to modern football fans. Filming THEMSELVES for Internet wankers. What an absolute knob jockey he is. Imagine sitting behind that twat all game with him talking to his selfiestick and giving a running commentary? I'd be severely tempted to wrap the fucker round his neck and lob him over the balcony.

Tempted? It would be your duty to do exactly what you say.

Spanish press also loving it.......
“Mourinho is starting to look like a washed-up rock star, one of those guys that goes around holiday hotels for pensioners playing old hits on an organ with the base and the percussion playing on a tape recorder.”

There's plenty of cracking quotes from the Spanish press today:

“You pay for meanness in the end,” wrote Roberto Palomar in Marca. “And Manchester United is a walking monument to mean spiritedness. Poor, miserable, they had everything in their favour to go through … and it was Sevilla that went through.”

“It was done with pure football against Mourinho’s troglodyte model, in which so much money has been invested so that De Gea can hoof a long ball towards Fellaini and Lukaku. Sevilla won and so did football”.

“The general opinion of this team that was once respectable and no longer is has plummeted. It’s an unattractive, fearful team, rich in resources but lamentable in its play,”

There's plenty of cracking quotes from the Spanish press today:

“You pay for meanness in the end,” wrote Roberto Palomar in Marca. “And Manchester United is a walking monument to mean spiritedness. Poor, miserable, they had everything in their favour to go through … and it was Sevilla that went through.”

“It was done with pure football against Mourinho’s troglodyte model, in which so much money has been invested so that De Gea can hoof a long ball towards Fellaini and Lukaku. Sevilla won and so did football”.

“The general opinion of this team that was once respectable and no longer is has plummeted. It’s an unattractive, fearful team, rich in resources but lamentable in its play,”

I really do feel like there's been an near universal joy at last night's result. Foreign press has been savage, even the British media who normally default to support for English teams in Europe enjoyed sticking the knife in, and the articles coming out feel like the writers have gotten bored of having to watch them every week.

I really do feel like there's been an near universal joy at last night's result. Foreign press has been savage, even the British media who normally default to support for English teams in Europe enjoyed sticking the knife in, and the articles coming out feel like the writers have gotten bored of having to watch them every week.
Have they stopped serving prawn sandwiches in the Old Toilet press room?

I think they are tired of Mourinho more than anything else, but United’s “style” of “football” has not helped, you are right.

Roo dee doo dee doo, roo dee doo dee die day
Roo dee doo dee dum, roo dee doo dee doo dee

Wouldn't it be nice to get on with me neighbours (fuck off)
fergie made it very clear they've got no room for noisy neighbours

They try to stop us from spending they bang on its there own
They're moaning to uefa to change all the laws ohh

don't you love our sheikh mansour he's got bags of money

we going to win the league and all of the cups
nothing can stops us from feeling this way ohh

don't you love our sheikh mansour he's got bags of money

Roo dee doo dee doo, roo dee doo dee die day
Roo dee doo dee dum, roo dee doo dee doo dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.