United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
De gea is nothing more than a good PL keeper. It’s no wonder Real Madrid haven’t gone all out to sign him, he’s not world class.

To be fair he has been outstanding for the rags in recent seasons.
Saved them at least 12 points for the last 2 years.
Last night was a major fuck up though!
I wonder if they will come out and say he had concussion next week? :-)

To be fair he has been outstanding for the rags in recent seasons.
Saved them at least 12 points for the last 2 years.
Last night was a major fuck up though!
I wonder if they will come out and say he had concussion next week? :-)
Yet he regularly makes howlers in international competitions. Why is this?
I've come to the conclusion that when he's playing behind a shit defence he has no time for his mind to wonder off. Playing for Spain on the other hand, he has plenty of time for his concentration to go walk about.

Last edited:
Yet he regularly makes bowlers in international competitions. Why is this?
I've come to the conclusion that when he's playing behind a shit defence he has no time for his mind to wonder off. Playing for Spain on the other hand, he has plenty of tine for his concentration to go walk about.
Nah, Spain don't put 10 behind the ball like the rags !!

Hierro: “De Gea, you have to carry us like you carry ManUtd, CARRY US !!” De Gea: “Carry us” “Carry us” “Carryus” “Carius” “Karius”

tenor.gif
Doffs cap.

I just hope the fumble yesterday is the start of the ****'s downfall.

De Gea and Karius punished for the same reason.

Having those stupid fucking haircuts.

Yet he regularly makes howlers in international competitions. Why is this?
I've come to the conclusion that when he's playing behind a shit defence he has no time for his mind to wonder off. Playing for Spain on the other hand, he has plenty of time for his concentration to go walk about.
Also, manu play a very defensive line so he never gets very exposed, most of his saves for them are shot straight at him you will notice.

In contrast the much maligned Hart had to pull off a significant number of difficult one on one saves as his full backs and Yaya left the defense high and dry

The donut thiefs howlers are always briskly swept under the carpet , when Hart makes a mistake it is back page news , and this has contributed to Joe's demise the media have the power to ruin a players careers , but Hart is not a bad keeper he has just become a target for the media's ridicule. Donut has made many mistakes in big games and behind a football team that plays attacking football , he becomes a liability , its OK playing behind a parked bus you will always win a few golden gloves but he will not win anything of any substance , the Rags wont even make top 4 next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.