CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I think the thing that is different to the 2005 side is Liverpool had won a lot of trophies in the early 2000s and were consistently finishing in the top 4 with players like Carragher, Gerrard, Hyppia who had that mentality. This current squad at the moment do not have that mentality, they limped to 4th last year and were very patchy in the league up until the start of this year. We have shown how strong our mentality is this season. With Silva, Kompany and hopefully Delph and Mendy back I'm confident we will have enough. The thing that is so interesting is its almost certain both sides will score in both legs, it will come down to who can see out the results.

Also, worth remembering that Liverpool's second leg goal should have been chalked off. Of course, the CL still has no goal line technology, so that could actually happen again, lol

Looking at the intimidation is it not our duty to inform the club, it all looks scary to me, I remember the Heysel thing 39 killed, these are facts, these people are not normal!

A blind bloke with a wand is not "technology".

35.05 Goal-line technology (GLT) is used in accordance with the IFAB Laws of the Game and the FIFA Quality Programme for Goal-Line Technology Testing Manual in all matches as of the play-offs of the competition for the purpose of verifying whether a goal has been scored to support the referee’s decision. That decision remains under the sole discretion of the referee and is final. A failure of the goalline technology system may in no way prejudice the decision of the referee. If necessary, for example in case of a system failure, matches will take place or continue without the use of GLT. Each club authorises UEFA and UEFA’s suppliers to install the relevant GLT system approved by UEFA for the competition in their stadium. Each club and any owner/operator of the relevant stadium must, at all times, provide such access to their stadium and stadium facilities as UEFA and UEFA’s suppliers reasonably require (including for all purposes related to the FIFA Quality Programme for GLT certification), and must provide such cooperation as UEFA and UEFA’s suppliers reasonably require in relation to GLT matters. Clubs must not use or move, and must ensure that no third party (other than UEFA or UEFA’s supplier) uses or moves, any of the GLT equipment or cabling installed at their stadium.

Looking at the intimidation is it not our duty to inform the club, it all looks scary to me, I remember the Heysel thing 39 killed, these are facts, these people are not normal!
Nowadays football is a better place, especially for women and children. Racist chants are also rare to hear apart from odd neanderthals who know no better . We've come a long way the bad old days of hooliganism when it was rife and not safe to go to games. Thankfully, it is much safer nowadays but every club has a minority of idiots. There are many decent people of Liverpool who will be disgusted to be associated with the ones bragging on social media about the welcome they are preparing for our players club officials and supporters.

They think they are Billy big spuds, but they are just pathetic small time potatoes. I don't have enough points to get a ticket, but if I can get one I'd go. I certainly wouldn't be put off by the the idiots.

City
Barcelona
Juventuss
Bayern

The 4 teams with a shot at a treble will all make it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.