CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Within all the furore surrounding and happening in this game our leaders shrunk like little flowers!

Firstly, Begiristain’s fucking face when we pulled Liverpool out of the hat at the draw. The fucking wimp did their team talk for them. If I were Klopp I’d have had that clip on a loop on every TV screen at Melwood every day from the draw to the second leg.

Then our fans; what a bunch of defeatist soft arses we’ve got in our support. I walked past one lad I see at the game the day after the draw in Town and the first thing he said with a huge negative tone was “can’t believe we’ve got Liverpool, anyone but them!” Across social media we had fans fucking shitting themselves at the prospect of facing Liverpool. Go and have a look at the posts when the draw was made in this thread... if I were Klopp I’d have some of those posts made into posters and stuck on the walls all around Melwood.

Also our fans were making too much of the coach greeting before it even happened as well. Across forums and social media we stoked it up ourselves just as much as they did. We made it into a bigger thing than it needed to be and their fans knew we were fussing about it because our preaction to it was a topic for discussion across social media and their forums which probably made them want to make it their fiercest ever.

Onto Pep, who twitched first in his game of polka with Klopp and showed a weakness. He changed a winning formula and brought in a deep lying midfielder who has underperformed at this club and played him wide right - what the fuck was that about? At least if we think Sterling is too much of a shit bag to play at Anfield, play the very much in-form Bernardo Silva instead or at least play Gündoğan in midfield to give ourselves more passing options in the centre of the pitch.

Then, to a man on the pitch, they were pathetic in that first half. All of them. Not a single one can hold their head up high. Capitulating because of a bit of noise and a high press. Hoofing the ball away at every opportunity, panicking, not working hard enough to find space to be passed to making it look like they were hiding so not to be passed the ball. Not one of them showed any leadership at all. They’ve all gone down in my estimations. Every one of them.

Fucking pathetic from top to bottom for this club and us as a set of fans!

A harsh but pretty fair review of the state of affairs.

You make valid points across the board even your pop at our fans is fully justified because there does seem to be an ever increasing amount of and tolerance for grade A snowflakes amongst us. Not a chance of making the Etihad a hostile ground to visit as our lot are to scared of offending someone or traumatising a child by calling the referee or United player a ****.

Within all the furore surrounding and happening in this game our leaders shrunk like little flowers!

Firstly, Begiristain’s fucking face when we pulled Liverpool out of the hat at the draw. The fucking wimp did their team talk for them. If I were Klopp I’d have had that clip on a loop on every TV screen at Melwood every day from the draw to the second leg.

Then our fans; what a bunch of defeatist soft arses we’ve got in our support. I walked past one lad I see at the game the day after the draw in Town and the first thing he said with a huge negative tone was “can’t believe we’ve got Liverpool, anyone but them!” Across social media we had fans fucking shitting themselves at the prospect of facing Liverpool. Go and have a look at the posts when the draw was made in this thread... if I were Klopp I’d have some of those posts made into posters and stuck on the walls all around Melwood.

Also our fans were making too much of the coach greeting before it even happened as well. Across forums and social media we stoked it up ourselves just as much as they did. We made it into a bigger thing than it needed to be and their fans knew we were fussing about it because our preaction to it was a topic for discussion across social media and their forums which probably made them want to make it their fiercest ever.

Onto Pep, who twitched first in his game of polka with Klopp and showed a weakness. He changed a winning formula and brought in a deep lying midfielder who has underperformed at this club and played him wide right - what the fuck was that about? At least if we think Sterling is too much of a shit bag to play at Anfield, play the very much in-form Bernardo Silva instead or at least play Gündoğan in midfield to give ourselves more passing options in the centre of the pitch.

Then, to a man on the pitch, they were pathetic in that first half. All of them. Not a single one can hold their head up high. Capitulating because of a bit of noise and a high press. Hoofing the ball away at every opportunity, panicking, not working hard enough to find space to be passed to making it look like they were hiding so not to be passed the ball. Not one of them showed any leadership at all. They’ve all gone down in my estimations. Every one of them.

Fucking pathetic from top to bottom for this club and us as a set of fans!
top post again mate. We seriously as fans need to grow a pair.. I'm hoping for a reversal in the second leg and hope the fans get behind this team.. loved Liverpool's new song allez. Quality with the scarves and all that.

The only redeeming feature of this whole sorry clusterfuck is that it's only half time and there's a chance that, if everyone shows a bit of bottle, we can still turn it round.
Someone just posted in another thread that 8% of first leg 3-0 leads have been overturned. Do you know what, I’m surprised, that’s quite high. It shows it can be done!

From top to bottom of this club we have to believe we can do it. We’ve seen this club get relegated and come back, we’ve seen this side have no hope in injury time and come back to win, we’ve seen this club 3-0 down away from home at half time with our star striker off injured and our main midfielder sent off and still come back to win, we’ve seen this club 8 and 5 points behind late on in title races and win the league... we are 0-3 down going into a second leg, 90 or 120 minutes still to play. Is the spirit of those things still at this club? Do we believe we can do it?

We have to believe we can do it. Surely?

BELIEVE! WE FIGHT TO THE END! THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN!

CDd0Xt5WEAEVllX.jpg:large

DW6Z1EZWAAA2KoR.jpg

Indeed

Let’s hope we can show some balls and make a good show of ourselves in the stands and on the pitch

Wish we got Roma or Sevilla in the draw. The moment we got Pool my face was like Txiki's but 10 times worse. Knowing that we have to Anfield where we will be pressed, booed, attacked and we probably looking surprised by it was not a good thing.

And of course it happened like nearly always. But having no shot on target is a new low. Guardiola must be devastated with that, not even testing Karius. This man can go berserk even when City 3-0 up and Sterling or KDB makes a bad pass or something. Imagine him 90 minutes without a proper shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.