It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so ive been thinking and i think pep plans on playing gundogan in dinho postion next year. which would leave us with bernardo, silva, kdb, isco for attacking mids. fernandinho imo is going to be phased out next year as he is going to be 33 and his work rate will decrease. gundogan and ndombele for the dm postion next year.

I imagine Isco has made himself available for a summer move after a very poor season and his agent has been on the blower sounding us out again. If we are interested it's because we can offer him a significant role..

Foden and Diaz will go out on loan imo next season and we still can’t guarantee that gundogan can stay fit. Plus as has been said a lot will depend on Merlin and his son with their situation and to be fair I think next season will be Merlin’s last so Isco would make perfect sense

OMG not sure if I can stand another Isco thread, but if that is who we are targeting or have come to an agreement on, then so be it. Great player and will fit in our squad like a hand in a glove.

The 'news' on Isco and Neymar were reported by Don Balon and Mundo Deportivo. Make of that what you will. Personally, 100% sure that it's BS.

You can see how he would the a player that Pep would like in the squad but Yaya surely needs to be replaced by some sort of DM so that is not really Isco and after that you need to talk surely about someone else leaving and I don't see the likes of Gundo or Bernie choosing to leave or being pushed out of the door.

It wouldn't surprise me if a player was randomly sold out of the blue, but I'm not expecting it.

The only way I can see Isco working is if David has decided that as much as he wanted to stay the situation with little Mateo means he needs to be closer to Spain full time. Otherwise it makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.