It's quiet... summer 2018.

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by york away to this!, 1 Feb 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosMCFC1980

JosMCFC1980

Didn't realise he was this good ..kin hell

2. Delphinho

Delphinho

They forgot to add this beauty

3. Shaelumstash

Shaelumstash

He looks ideal for what we need. Obviously it would be good to see him tested at a higher standard, but he's got all of the attributes we would look for in a 6.

Do we take a punt on him now and maybe get him for cheaper, or wait and see how he gets on this season and pay double next year?

ADVERTISEMENT

4. bumbleblue

bumbleblue

Surely Wolves wouldn’t sell him (Neves) now with a day to go of the window and them just arriving back in the top division?

5. KCblue

KCblue

No, they wouldn't. He's not going anywhere

6. Bluewood

Bluewood

He looks pretty perfect for what we need to be honest, just untested at this level.
    Can see him definitely being one of them players you look back on in a year or two and regret not taking a chance on.
    Wolves wouldn’t sell him this late on in the window though, absolutely no chance.
    Id still bang a late bid on, Zinchenko plus cash, but Pep categorically said we’re done this window so wouldn’t bank on anything happening tomorrow.

7. BlueRebel7

BlueRebel7

I'd like to see how he fares in the PL first tbh. All well and good doing that sort of thing against plebs in the Championship. I think his level is middle of the table/Europa League team level but he is a tidy player. No way would I consider him a replacement until he shines in the PL.

8. Centurions

Centurions

We're now at the stage where we're going for quality over quantity nowadays. Claudio Gomes, Philippe Sandler, Adria Bernabe & Ben Knight all signed this Summer and just add to a really high standard of youth that'll save a fortune in the medium and long term at least. Personally I'm finding the next stage of City's evolution fascinating. I'd rather see some of these lads come through than start going down the Galactico's route.

9. g180aj

g180aj

Would be a fantastic summer should we make a shock move for him tomorrow once zin goes the other way.

10. LucahArchie10

LucahArchie10

Maybe Diaz on loan will do the trick???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.