CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Dont know if this has already been posted but saw this on facebook and made me laugh
Liverpool 3 City 0 before the first leg
Goalscores
History
Atmosphere
Empty seats (og)

That was truely shocking. You'll never walk alone till you lose!

I was in Club Wembley for that game. I kid you not they were heading for the exits before Yaya’s penalty hit the back of the net.
It really was unbelievable. Within seconds they had gone - all of them with no exceptions.

Sums them up to a tee.

Right. Liverpool fan here . You lot are the best team in the league without a shadow of a doubt. You're a great team. You must be favourites to beat us over the 2 legs we know that. Sometimes things don't go to plan. We can beat you and you know it also we understand that you can beat us. I'm really looking forward to the games. I'm in the City end for the 2nd leg. I hope everything is going to be ok. It's football at the end of the day. I've been on the "greeting" post and the Heysel and Hillsborough mentions have been embarrassing. I'm really looking forward to the games and hopefully you lot are. Don't be bitter it doesn't suit you

Right. Liverpool fan here . You lot are the best team in the league without a shadow of a doubt. You're a great team. You must be favourites to beat us over the 2 legs we know that. Sometimes things don't go to plan. We can beat you and you know it also we understand that you can beat us. I'm really looking forward to the games. I'm in the City end for the 2nd leg. I hope everything is going to be ok. It's football at the end of the day. I've been on the "greeting" post and the Heysel and Hillsborough mentions have been embarrassing. I'm really looking forward to the games and hopefully you lot are. Don't be bitter it doesn't suit you
Why are they embarrassing. I would say your lot saying we have no history is feckin embarrasing. Trying to intimidate our players is embarrassing then saying we are to blame for the media picking up on it. I will bet now that there wiĺ be trouble and it be your lot that has started it.

Why are they embarrassing. I would say your lot saying we have no history is feckin embarrasing. Trying to intimidate our players is embarrassing then saying we are to blame for the media picking up on it. I will bet now that there wiĺ be trouble and it be your lot that has started it.
This all day

I've been on the "greeting" post and the Heysel and Hillsborough mentions have been embarrassing
I’d be very embarrassed by Heysel as well if I was a Liverpool fan.

Good job Liverpool are unlikely to give you cause to show your allegiance if you’re in the wrong end as your likely get filled in.

I’d be very embarrassed by Heysel as well if I was a Liverpool fan.

Good job Liverpool are unlikely to give you cause to show your allegiance if you’re in the wrong end as your likely get filled in.
Why are you all of a sudden so interested in Heysel?

I love the 'history' argument it shows them up to be glory hunters. As its really means successful history not actual history.

Anyway few more bits of history.

City first Fa cup win 1904 Liverpool 1965. City 61 years more history.
City first League cup win 1970. Liverpool 1981. City 11 years more history.
City first Euro trophy win 1970 Liverpool 1973. City 3 years more history.
City first league win 1937 liverpool 1901. Liverpool 36 years more history.

So city have 38 years more history of winning trophies than Liverpool.

Bit of a silly arguement tbh but good to shut them up a bit.
It's all good stuff but they also fail to understand history isn't just about winning things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.