The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirror reporting that Kane could be out until May. Would mean he’d miss the game against us.

Would never wish injury on any player (unlike the dabbing merchant), but this will give Pochettino a chance to show they aren't a one-man team. I like our chances a lot more now though.

Would never wish injury on any player (unlike the dabbing merchant), but this will give Pochettino a chance to show they aren't a one-man team. I like our chances a lot more now though.

I don't, Spurs can press us better without Kane, as they showed last year when we played them away..

Oops:
Tottenham have apologised for a "wholly unacceptable" survey question that asked fans in the United States whether "a woman's place is in the home?".

The survey, which was sent as an email, was headed "Calling all US Spurs fans: tell us what you think".

The responses available to the question ranged from "definitely agree" to "definitely disagree".

The survey was compiled by a third party and Tottenham are understood to be angry about the situation.

DZtmYiYXcAMkJ65.jpg

Young Alli is a popular lad, isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.